1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Hornets @ Rockets 1/13/2008

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Jan 12, 2008.

1. KevinG

KevinG Member

2. OpusX

OpusX Rookie

You are a ****ing IDIOT, plain and simple. :)

3. KevinG

KevinG Member

by saying other people know nothing about basketball, hehe, it gives you better understanding of basketball.

By shooting to another people who had their opinion, you always frame your class.

4. OpusX

OpusX Rookie

You claim T-Mac sucks, thus you know NOTHING about basketball.

5. KevinG

KevinG Member

hehe, I better quote this before you realized how "Wise" you are.

I like those words, LMAO :cool:

6. syin1

syin1 Member

Great example Tmac is a pompous, stupid and insecure ass

7. bbjai

bbjai Member

Dude, I don't want to be offensive or anything like that. But you need some english lessons. Your grammer is horrible, your tenses are a bit messed up. And your capitals are a bit messed.

Your message is a bit screwed as well. T-mac was noted that he won't be playing for a week. I think Morey said so in an interview? He was never a sure thing for either the Minnesota game or this game. Also he didn't say all our wins mean for nothing? Maybe your poor english might lead you to misinterpret what he said?

8. KevinG

KevinG Member

Great, we gotta frame this as well. Are you talking about race or intent to do that? If yes, FXXX u, sorry about my English. We just got pissed for Yao's unfair treatment.

Second, I don't care whatever he says or others say, the fact is that T-MAC never step up when the team needs him most. He could leave in the middle of the game because of personal issues, injuries.

How many games he played this season, how many mist already. For a 20 million bill, he doesn't deserve it, PERIOD.

Great board, first we are talking about idiot with personal attacks, then we are talking about grammar,

Go back to your English class, speak Perfect like Shakespeare

9. oldyellow

oldyellow Member

Because Adleman is stupid. He was fooled by Head's temporaril performance in last few games, who had been proved to be nothing in last season's playoff.

10. drankcity

drankcity Member

add one more to that the ****ing refs! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

11. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

the truth hurts man.

But seriously guys, all this hate and nasty talk only does a disservice to the board and Clutch. Let aside anger cause it's just one game.

12. oldyellow

oldyellow Member

Reasons for lossing the game:

1. Ridiculus Refs

2. Stupid Adleman

3. Poor performance of line-ups.

13. bbjai

bbjai Member

dude, I hope if you bothered reading my nickname, Im actually from Hong Kong and I speak Cantonese. So really if Im paying out your race, Im paying out myself.......makes sense?

And with him being out. Sure T-mac is injury prone, but your comment reeks of favouritism. Yao has been out for equally same amount of time that Mcgrady has been out. I suppose we should call Yao a Glass man too? Your making pretty big statements, Im just finding it hard to understand what you mean.

T-mac is playing with a knee bruise and a strained tendon in the back of the knee. Do you have any idea what these injuries do to your lift as a basketball player? And attacking him about leaving with personal issues????????? He had personal issues last year. I believe, one of his close family members died. I would say thats a pretty legitimate issue for a person to leave.

14. bronx43

bronx43 Member

Maybe you should learn to spell the word "grammar" before you dog on someone's English.

15. hatemavs4life

hatemavs4life Member

Say what u want T-Mac wasn't the main reason we were losing early in the season. Yao wasn't the reason either. We until recently have had lackluster bench support and pathetic assistance largely from the other starting players. If Shane, Rafer, Luther are hitting their 3s, T-Mac would have been approaching double figures in assists and that probably would have translated into a few more victories.

To say this team is better without T-Mac is absurd. We NEED both guys but we also need the rest of the team to keep up the motion to get better looks and shots at the basket.

The Rox need to get a mulligan vs SA otherwise like I previously said we're stuck in quicksand and we will largely go nowhere this season IMO.

We REALLY blew a golden opportunity today. :mad:

16. nokidding

nokidding Member

Yao deserves this treatment. If he had gone to LA after his rookie contract was over, the NBA would have treated him much better. NBA is a business and the Rockets is a small organization. That is all.

17. bbjai

bbjai Member

hahaha I noticed that. My spelling is quite atrocious actually.

18. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

KevinG and OpusX tossed... anyone else?

19. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

I was thinking:

1. Yao Ming turnovers late.
    2. No defense on Chris Paul on the game-winner.
    3. Rafer Alston's first really bad shooting night in 2 weeks.

Any one of those could have changed the outcome of the game.

20. f_chowd0696

f_chowd0696 Member

Rockets ain't a small franchise....