1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Problem] Call of Duty 4 for PS3

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by gucci888, Jan 5, 2008.

1. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

Does anyone else have problems with playing COD4 on-line? It'll sign in and everything but it won't find any games and stick me in a room by myself waiting for other players, but no one ever gets added in.

It happened to me last week and I just tried again lastnight and it did the same thing. It was working fine for a while but I can't play in a any games. :confused:

2. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

I just bought this game on Wednesday for the PS3.

No problems playing online whatsoever - save for the fact that I suck and can't seem to place out of last in the "Free for all" option.

3. chow_yun_fat

chow_yun_fat Contributing Member

the servers are flooded or down. i've been having problems with the online multi player for a few days now. hopefully activision addresses this problem soon. cod4 is my favorite fps since counter strike. anyone know who dja is? that guy is godly, ranked 7,000 or higher out of 600-700k. i'm glad i'm on his team. played against him a few matches and he destroyed me.

4. Poloshirtbandit

I've been having the same problem for a while. It seems the only game modes that work for me are Team Hardcore and Headquarters.

5. DrewP

DrewP Contributing Member

I pretty much strictly play domination. sometimes its tough getting into a room and sometimes its not. I havent really figured out how the whole thing works still - sometimes the "host ends the game" before a map can even start. who the hell is the host? Im guessing people dont create the game servers and there are set a few dedicated ones but... even then, whats with all the problems?

in summation, this game is sweet but sometimes getting into a game is a pain in the ass.

6. shaunx

shaunx Member

Recently only i got the game...well let me check it...