1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

"The Mooch" in NBAddict?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by NBAddict, Dec 23, 2001.

1. NBAddict

NBAddict Member

Hi,

I just had a rocket fan suggest I do a comic about "The Mooch" in which I portray him like a super hero (ala Mighty Mouse or Speedy Gonzalez).

Moochie definitely has the look for a cartoon or two. Any suggestions on what I should do with "The Mooch"?

To see samples of my webcomic use the links in my signature.

2. TeXaSalsa

TeXaSalsa Contributing Member

call the first series "the dribbling chronicles"

3. NBAddict

NBAddict Member

I think I'll have to include "The Franchise" as well. I hope he's back soon. I've had plantar fascitus and it is easy to reinjure yourself. You get up in the morning and step the wrong way and it feels like you are tearing a tendon off your heal. The pain is in the arch of your foot.

I'm sure Steve's getting the best medical advice (hopefully better than Grant Hill's).

4. B

B Contributing Member

You could try showing all of Moochie's different hair styles, but that might take a week of strips to show them all.

B

5. cson

cson Contributing Member

nice site Addict, I'm gonna start readin' your stuff!

6. FranchiseCat

FranchiseCat Member

NBAddict:

http://nbaddict.keenspace.com/d/20011105.html

HA!HA!HA! LOL! That is funny creativity (Superman and kryptonite). I will check out your site more in the future. May be you and Clutch can work something out for CC.Net.

HA!HA!HA! - I

7. FranchiseCat

FranchiseCat Member

My bad....I was still laughing so hard I accidently sent my previous post incomplete.

Just some funny $h!t.....

:D

FC

8. NBAddict

NBAddict Member

Thanks for the kind words cson and fc. NBAddict is a labor of love for me. I'm just a rookie in the comics world but I think I have a unique niche. There has to be millions and millions of nba fans out there.

My hope is that NBAddict will improve and find a print market some day.

9. smoothie

smoothie Jabari Jungle

"The Mooch" should arrest the evil Scottie Quitten. SQ is a super thief for taking $18 mil for less than 10ppg.

10. Relativist

Relativist Contributing Member

Not that anyone cares, but this would probably be more appropriate in the Hangout forum. ;)

I like your work; I'd like to see some of Mooch, but he's probably not as visible to your average NBA fan.

11. NBAddict

NBAddict Member

My apologies. The next time I post regarding the comic I will do so in the Hangout forum.

Thanks for taking a look at my comic anyway. I think I might do a week on the rockets (three comics). Over the next couple years I'd like to try and visit each team at some time. Of course the stars of the league will get more comics but the guys like Moochie Norris are great for fans too. Perhaps after reading my comic someone will want to find out more about "The Mooch".

Upcoming in NBAddict is a Christmas comic and New Years Resolutions.

12. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

Cool site!
    Welcome to the BBS, NBAddict!

rH

13. NBAddict

NBAddict Member

MOOCH and FRANCHISE will be in Monday, January 7th's NBAddict.

They will be part of a "Lord of the Rings" storyline starting Wednesday, January 2nd.

MOBLEY is scheduled to appear on Wednesday, January 9th.

Happy New Year all!

14. NBAddict

NBAddict Member

The prologue for NBAddict's Lord of the Rings is up today (Jan. 2nd). http://nbaddict.keenspace.com

Friday features Jordan in the storyline.

Monday features Moochie, Francis and Rudy T.