1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Windows Help

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Lil Pun, Jan 1, 2002.

Tags:
  1. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

When I access the Internet at the top of the Window I am missing all of my buttons (Back, Forward, Refresh, etc.) and my address bar and everything else that is supposed to be on top of the Window. I have tried to pull them down but that doesn't work and have tried find another solutions but cannot find any. Does anybody have any solutions to thuis problem or know what's going on? PLEASE HELP!!!!! :( :( :(

2. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

Have you right clicked on the remaining tool bars and checked the missing bars?

3. Timing

Timing Member

If it's internet explorer just go to view, toolbars, and standard buttons. I think that'll do it. I think there's one for address bar too.

4. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

That's the thing, I don't have a tool bar or any tool bars. I have a title bar (which tells me which website I am at) but that's it, a title bar and the window. :(

5. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Is your screen full...ie, does F11 work?
    You can always try alt+v, which would normally pull down your view menu, just to see if its there.