1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Magic @ Rockets 12/19/2007

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 17, 2007.

1. JustWannaChill

I hear rofflesarusholz and tmacyaofan_12 have been praying together for the whole week that Dwight Howard would badly outplay Yao in this game so these two morons will be able to have an orgasm together after the game.

2. BayAreaG510

BayAreaG510 Member

Nobody proved my facts wrong cause it's true. Dwight Howard couldn't stop Yao in the past and most likely he won't be able to stop Yao from scoring tomorrow night either. And to be honest, I don't see much difference from Dwight Howard's game this season and last season.

Dwight Howard can't even hold Ericka Dampier's jockstrap, comparing him to Hakeem? You're insulting Hakeem! Stupid homer!

3. Rowdie Brandon

first off the "facts" show that Dampier didn't even play that great last night, and that he did a good portion of his scoring when Dwight wasn't on him.....and if I was a "homer" I wouldn't say that Howard has a chance to be better than Hakeem.........

4. BayAreaG510

BayAreaG510 Member

Nobody is blind but you and the rest of the Dwight Howard nut huggers. Why don't you idiot nut huggers post in the Orlando Magic forum instead of here? No one welcomes you nut huggers here anyways.

And if you fools consider Dwight Howard is "beasting" (I guess you homos are into animality sex, LOL!) by not being able to stop the 2nd best center in the WNBA, Ericka Dampier, from scoring, I TIP MY HATS to you homers!

Ericka Dampier >>> Dwight Howard

5. BayAreaG510

BayAreaG510 Member

I saw the game, Ericka Dampier scored at will over Dwight Howard.

Ericka Dampier also kept Dwight Howard in check. Too bad for you, get with it and deal with it. ;)

6. Rowdie Brandon

I think your mom is calling you in for your afternoon snack...now you be a good little boy and run along.........................

7. RocketsHero

RocketsHero Member

Yao and Howard evens out

But Rockets Lose

8. BayAreaG510

BayAreaG510 Member

Ah, a juvenile comment from a juvenile idiot who never will own a house in his whole life.

We all know a homer idiot like you still lives with mommy and daddy.

Look homer, by the time you own a house, then talk to me. And to prove you don't even own a house, how much are you paying for property taxes and what state is that? See! You can't answer it! Hahahaha!!!

Rowdie Brandon is a HOMER! HOMER! HOMER!

And of course, Ericka Dampier >>> Dwight Howard

9. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

I think it's possibly for Yao to have a 30+ point game and 11 or more rebounds and outplay Howard, but the Rockets end up losing by 5 or 6 points.

I know Yao has good chance showing up, but the rest of the team might say screw tonight.

Or another scenario is Yao plays terrible, but the Rockets win.

10. Rowdie Brandon

Especially For You

11. luisantonio1014

Yao will dominate Howard like Hakeem did Robinson!

Brooks will have 6+ assists if he starts, Head will go 5-6 from 3pt land

12. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

So Brooks is starting tomorrow.

13. Rowdie Brandon

my biggest worries with brooks are

a.) will his jumpshot be present
    b.) will he play decent defense on Nelson
    c.) will he be to afraid to try and run the break since he's being thrown into the starting lineup.......

14. cmiller

cmiller Contributing Member

I would love it he did, although I heard on the radio Rafer will be back in action.

15. luisantonio1014

yea I heard Rafer might play but probably wouldn't start. If he doesn't play, either Francis or Brooks will start.

16. luisantonio1014

all they need is for someone to attack the basket when they struggle. Brooks could do that and get the offense going with his speed. As long as he defends well, he should start.

17. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

I mean if he does, honestly he can't be much worse.

If you know what I mean? :D

18. luisantonio1014

As long as James doesn't start, I think we're good.

19. BayAreaG510

BayAreaG510 Member

Ericka Dampier put Dwight Howard on check last night and scored some crucial points over Dwight Howard.

We're talking about Ericka Dampier here! The 2nd best center in the WNBA! We're talking about Ericka Dampier here!

Ericka Dampier >>>>>>>> Dwight Howard

20. luisantonio1014

Not Shaq, Not Stoudamire, Not Yao...

Ericka Dampier. We talkin' bout Ericka Dampier...

We talkin' bout Ericka Dampier