1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Another chat with Morey

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by fritz145, Dec 13, 2007.

Tags:
  1. ubigred

ubigred Member

hahah lol lmaof x2

2. poprocks

poprocks Member

I think Morey has been trying to deal Rafer like forever. I don't know think that much has changed in Morey's mind. I too smell a trade coming on.

3. BrownBeast99

BrownBeast99 Member

Morey would be an idiot for trading rafer at this point unless its for a quality point guard such as andre miller or so. we are struggling so much at the point and the only one who knows how to run the offense is rafer.

4. watashi315

watashi315 Member

Read in between the lines....Adelman is NOT the leader for this team.

5. watashi315

watashi315 Member

He's going to go with the rotation after making adjustments?? WHAT??? We are staring the SAME 5 players as last season. There was no adjustments made!!! It's STILL Rafer-TMAC-Battier-Hayes-Yao!!

6. smoove shoez

smoove shoez Member

nice sig orbb :D

7. smoove shoez

smoove shoez Member

Thats who I would like to see the Rockets try to get also is Andre Miller.I like his game, he's a smart player.

8. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

DM slammed D.Howard :D

9. tsunami

tsunami Member

I just followed the link to read Henry Abbot's blog, after I read his comments about Yao, I simply stopped the reading. His knowledge about Yao is so stereotyped. He knows so little about Yao and even dare to comment on Rockets. What a joke.

10. durvasa

durvasa Member

What comments about Yao? The Yao commentary was from Fran Blinebury, who I'm sure knows as much about Yao as any of us.

11. hooroo

hooroo Member

What comments? Obviously you didn't read it well enough. All that's written on Yao is an extract from an article by Fran.

Anyway isn't KD ghosting these True Hoop blogs?

12. withYAO

withYAO Member

This is a truth.

13. kwng

kwng Member

Yeap, Morey knows everything and just as concerned as us. Our superstars
    have been inconisstent in their shooting and Yao is not out the slump yet in the last game. The only right thing to do is to practise more and hopefully he will get out of the slump.

14. RickSuck

RickSuck Member

Oh my god, I could not believe their is someone who has the exactly same idea as mine. when i read his blog, i feel disappointed and hopeless, i thought before that Morey is a GM that make some bad movements that he had to, for instance, Mike James. Because we can not garentee Steve is gona back at that time. And during a choice position Morey unluckly chose the bad instead of good, Rick Adlerman instead of Larry Brown. But I still believe in him, I believe he will correct his mistake soon. After read this interview, i feel so depressed. Morey is not that smart. It is proven that luther is not a PG, he can be a SG. Rafer is not a bad PG, he is an average guy, not the best bet, but at least better tha Mike James. It is a pity that Steve as a starter in the last ugly losing games. He was just back from injury and have no more than 10 minutes to play and that is the final proven that he is not good? Morey seems supports what RA was doing in the last game. Holly, maybe the stupidness of rockets is not just because of RA but also even the "all talent" Morey. What to do with rockets is simply and easy. Fire RA and hire Larry Brown, trade Mike James, give more support to YAO and stop afflict him and TM with 40 minute plus per game. Give more chance and minutes to Steve, trust him and let him shoot some ball. Give more minutes to Scola and Wells. Even without do all the other things, fire RA, rockets will definitely be way better under ANY COACH.

15. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Another great read, Jason. Keep it up! Plenty there to ponder. I would suggest the Chronicle hire you, but they probably wouldn't let you write like this. ;)

Good post. I'd like to see Adelman shake up the starting lineup, and that looks like a good place to start, absent a trade.

16. AntiSonic

AntiSonic Member

It would probably be the best thing for Steve at this point. :(

Pipe dream scenario: we put together some kind of package with the Clippers that brings SAMMY home and reunites Stevie with Cat.

17. Seven

Seven Member

We have no choice but to play rafer, because he is the best at running the offense. So in that sense, he IS the solution to our problems. Once Mike James gets his shooting together, I see him taking over luther's minutes. Right now thats all we can do.

18. Glendelicious

Glendelicious Member

Hey hombre, very nicely done. Balls and class is a tough combo to ride, but you do it.