1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tags:
  1. devin23

devin23 Member

Sure would be nice if the pistons would go for tmac+battier for Hamilton+prince+1st round pick. Too bad they are winning. :eek:

2. inspire

inspire Member

rox character just likes Tmac, trade Tmac.
    look, we need Dex.

3. RoxTurk

RoxTurk Member

İt's hard to imagine Spurs have a trio like Duncan - TMac - TParker . Taking Manu is meaningless in this trade bcause after this trade Spurs guarantees the championship .

4. JD2010

JD2010 Member

seems like yesterday we traded for Tmac, and now some of us want him gone. lol

I still remember June 29, 2004 when we got him.

I still remember Tmac's first shot as a Rocket.

Three pointer from the middle, and it was the first pre-season game vs the Heat.

85-75 Rockets win

5. inspire

inspire Member

the first manager bring tmac.
    the second bring RA. But it is too early to give a conclusion to RA now.

6. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

The problem with mcgrady is hes content with with being second best. tonight for exampel, he starts the game with a great mindset. he atttacks goes for 5-5 and from then on, he becomes a passenger. passive. now a great leader would keep attacking. he would not stop.

To me it's a alarming trend. we dont have the talent level or the luxtuary to have our best player(mcgrady by a long way) to play like that and successfull. we need tracy to sustain that kind of intensity for a longer span of time.

7. inspire

inspire Member

on the contrast, i think spurs will lose championship.

8. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

Noway. put tracy with a real leader like duncan and tracy will play to hes potential. unfortunately both tracy and yao are content with being losers. but can be better if they had a real leader besides them though.

9. Seth

Seth Member

Seems you have not watch manu play in the playoffs, just ask any spur fan what they would prefer, 10 out of 11 will say Manu.

10. Rocket 914

Rocket 914 Member

Tmac is more talented than Manu but Manu is way more clutch and has more heart.

Thus, Manu inspires his teammates and is all about winning. Can't say the same about Tmac.

Chances of winning with Manu will be better than with Tmac. However, I still think we should get more value for Tmac than Manu in a trade...

11. Seth

Seth Member

Then you just have to play him 3 more minutes...

Check this

Yahoo sports on Manu

12. marshield

marshield Member

WNBA is where Tracy belongs

13. CDogg

CDogg Rookie

TRADE EM BACK TO THE EAST!

14. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

Speaking of which, I saw Sheryl Swoopes at Niko Niko last night. Was with her son and girlfriend.

15. MaxRider

MaxRider Member

sure trade him
    but to where?
    not many team is willing to take his contract

16. hatemavs4life

hatemavs4life Member

Personally did not see the game so I'm just hypothesizing but, perhaps T-Mac so-called quit to get RA and our GM's attention that there are some of the cast of players that are not getting it done! I just cannot see T-Mac suddenly tanking when he supposedly has his DREAM scenario and he talked all that ***** about Weisbrod and he talked all that stuff about promising that things would be different here in Houston and all the BS promos and advertisements. It's Time! :rolleyes:

That all being said, if it is TRUE then, yes we should run his yellowbelly ASS out of town because, that attitude is not consistent with being a Houstonian much less a TEXAN! Show some ATTITUDE, T-Mac? DAMN! You want glory, championships they're earned not given!

The embodiment attitude of a ROCKET bar none ... MARIO ELIE! :D

17. jerm2010

jerm2010 Member

I just don't understand

You talk about how good Manu is and Duncan but they always have help

EVERY GAME Tony Parker helps them

See Yao and Tracy don't have that extra G who scores

18. StevieCrossover

Don't give up hope yet because of the Rocket's slump. T-mac and Yao Ming will be fine as long as we have some respectable shooters. I hate T-mac's jump shots when they don't go in and I know it's unbearable when it doesn't go in but we shouldn't be giving up already. What really it is that Yao Ming barely gets the ball down low and is isolated. Jeff Van Gundy used a lot of Yao Ming like that. I hated Jeff Van Gundy though because of his stubborness but the post up and pick and rolls are effective. I just don't see yao ming being effective if we can't pass the ball down low! There's no point of putting him out there for other reasons besides free throws and post ups.

19. StevieCrossover

What really annoys me is that on fast breaks I don't know if T-mac is jogging or running hard. I guess this year has been a let down so far but it'll turn around.

20. Fuse

Fuse Member

Actually trading him for Jason Terry/Josh Howard might be a good idea. It was offered to the Lakers before, but I think both of them would fit our needs. There will be a drop off, but then it wouldn't be huge either. I'm sure Cuban might be enticed with having the two softest stars in the league playing together.