1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

IS THIS GONNA BE THE ANSWER?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Ducky, Dec 3, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Ducky

Ducky Member

[​IMG]

no translation, but just see the pictures and you'll get it.

Now the question is: is it our two superstars' fault or the role players' ?

or it's RA's problem?

I'd love to wait to the end of this month to see how's it going, but it's just killing me seeing we losing the games again and again...

2. OrangeCountyCA

I stared at it for a whole minute. I still don't get it. Care to explain, please?

3. Ducky

Ducky Member

basicly, it says: Yao thinks there's no justness for him, so he decides to be a tough guy, in stead of Mr. Good-temper

4. barryxzz

barryxzz Contributing Member

In the 1st picture, Yao says: Judge, I am treated unfairly! The judge says: I say you are treated fairly.
    In the 2nd picture, Yao thinks: no more nice guy image, I must act as a bad guy.

5. wizkid83

wizkid83 Contributing Member

Top half, Caption reads: It's never fair here (atleast for me) with Yao in the cartoon screaming "I'm innocent" while the judge/ref says "it's fair as long as I say it's fair, off with his head"

Bottom half:

Caption: so I've decided to be a bad guy.

However, I still don't understand the thread starter's question: is it our two superstars' fault or the role players' ? or it's RA's problem?

Doesn't seem to mesh with the cartoon.

6. mms

mms Member

Yao needs to use his elbow more.

7. rofflesaurus

rofflesaurus Member

i don't know how anyone can blame the coach. it's not adelman's fault that both Yao and T-Mac are soft "superstars". at the end of the day it's the players themselves that win games.

8. Yi Jian Lian

Yi Jian Lian Member

good bye darling angel, hello monster devil!

9. OrangeCountyCA

Thanks for the translation you guys. I thought Yao decided to be the "tough" guy 2 years ago when he had his first real dominant season. So I no longer believe that his toughness is the issue. I think the problem is adjusting to the new system. And the real answer is time and patience.

Oh, and I think a trade is in the works.

10. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

I love how the jerseys are made by Peak instead of Adidas.

Typical.

11. Ducky

Ducky Member

every time we lose the game, somebody would jump out and shout 'trade Yao/T-Mac', 'Yao is soft' stuff, I mean is this why we lose? and is Yao being tough gonna solve everything?

12. marshield

marshield Member

Yao should've used his elbow to flip Udri into the sky. Make them scared to seek foul on him, but to make sure bodyguard SF3 is on court

13. barryxzz

barryxzz Contributing Member

It's not about being tough. It's about being violent. Yes, being violent. People here are talking about giving a hard foul to the guard of the other team (possibly hurt them) so they will not dare to drive; elbow them, etc.

Many of those players are just street thugs who happen to be good at basketball. Most of their education probably comes from street, being a gentleman is equal to being a p***y from their point of view; and being tough is equal to being rude and cruel to the others.

Yao is NEVER soft. He was not afraid of Shaq in his rookie season. No soft people can stand up to Shaq. He has been called soft because he refuses to hurt people intentionally.

Yao should have learned by now what "being tough" really means in NBA, in America; he should stop being a Chinese gentleman, and become an American thug on the court. When you are in Rome...

14. nancychang

nancychang Member

not used to see Yao like this. but hope the BEAST Yao can make refs treat him more fair...those refs just remind me of the 04-05 post season, when rox vs mavs. nightmare for every rox fans.

15. blaqnitti

blaqnitti Member

:confused: Are you serious? :confused:

16. Silk

Silk Member

why do the little guys holding him back have to be black?

17. mlwoo

mlwoo Contributing Member

What the hell is that on top of the ref's head? Why is this so confusing? What the hell is peak?

AARRGGHHHH :mad:

18. deekay209

deekay209 Contributing Member

Cause the guys holding him back in the game were black.

19. MLittle577

MLittle577 Contributing Member

Won't happen, it's not his nature. It's his only competitive flaw.

20. NO NAME

NO NAME Member

lol why is that