1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What is the concept of Rafer Alston?!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rofflesaurus, Nov 6, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Labyrinth Blues

Last time i checked when you call out an entire country, it's considered Racist.

Rafer doesn't always shoot this way, he has shot better. If his normal shooting is horrible, his shooting now is VERY horrible. Let it go back to horrible.

You've completely misunderstood what I meant by "impress", look at the freaking context before you judge what I meant.

I'm not trying to be rude either, but what does a good-for-nothing poster like yourself have on edge against NBA Head Coaches that get paid millions per year and people with actual basketball credentials like myself? The contents of your post make you look like an idiot, and therefore I have to assume your an idiot in real life.

_ Blues

2. vizier

vizier Member

can we pack francis, rafer and james for nash or similar quality pg?

3. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

<br>
    right considering I played on varisty back in high school for the team which almost won the state championship...... Yeah i don't know **** about basketball and am a complete idiot
    <br>
    Thank you
    <br>
    By the way what makes you so pissed about people calling rafer out anyways?

4. Labyrinth Blues

What were you? The waterboy? I obviously don't believe you because the way your quality of post give me no reason to and you sound like an idiot.

I don't get pissed because at times I want to call Rafer out aswell. It's when you blame God for your ugly face when it's clearly your parents' genes fault that annpys me.

_ Blues

5. porkslope

porkslope Member

slightly exciting...

_slope

6. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

<br>
    right the waterboy
    <br>
    you got me...oh no.....people might find out I was the waterboy

<br>
    So thats why your always angry :D
    <br>
    You know plastic surgery is quite effective and you can actually get pretty decent rates nowadays. You should look into it. Then, maybe Rafer will notice you.

7. Labyrinth Blues

angry? :rolleyes:

I admit I can't stand stupidity. So I should stop talking to you.

goodbye~

*^-^*

_ Blues

8. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

<br>
    it was a great pleasure
    <br>
    I do hope we can talk some other times
    <br>
    Its unfortunate that you live in Australia or else maybe we could have become good friends
    <br>
    Until next time

9. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

oh man that was ...................uh oh

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

10. Dreamshake

Dreamshake Contributing Member

Wonderful progress. You then either you are stating by that ONE game, there is basis to play Rafer over James in THAT game. So how does this line of thinkng not apply to Francis over Rafer? Now again, attack career stats for Rafer vs Steve.

Dear lord can you at least give somekind of reasonable answer.

#410 Dreamshake, Nov 16, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2007
  11. Dreamshake

Dreamshake Contributing Member

Oh and TSK TSK. Dont whine about one person being personal, then do it yourself, you are a bit of a hypocrite aren't you. As I have already pointed out, you are very guilty of doing this on many occasions.

Its funny that you want to call anyone an idiot. I mean, your the one defending a lifetime .375 shooter. A lifetime being the worst shooter in the NBA. Your the one refusing to acknowledge that the Rockets play at a slower pace, and score less when Rafer is in the game. That their play is sloppier when Rafer is in the game. Try as you may, you can't argue Rafers worthlessness. He causes too much strain on other players because no one is going to guard him. They will sag to TMac, Yao, Bonzi, James.

And on top of it his defense is terrible.

So we have rafer who can't shoot, cant create a shot, cant get to the freethrow line, and when he does can't really shoot them well. Especially for a PG. On defense, his rotation is poor. He plays the PnR poorly, is often caught looking the wrong way, is a poor one on one defender, and at very very best a mediocre team defender.

And we all know that he doesn't run the offense. TMac does, has, and always will. The offense is completely up to TMac.

You continue to look foolish, dumb, greatly misguided, and have become a loathesome poster who's real agenda is that you Hate Steve Francis. As pointed to already.

Good day.....................................

#411 Dreamshake, Nov 16, 2007
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2007
  12. Rock_Johnson

Rock_Johnson Rookie

Alston's arena is WNBA.

13. Labyrinth Blues

I don't have anything to say to you.

Let's just agree to disagree.

I'll throw personal calls at people who wants to personally attack me like YOU HAVE in the first place.

I'm a fan of Stevie.

I'm not really a fan of Rafer, who could be?

I understand his role and value for the team without a proper PG.

And oh, I don't mind looking foolish to foolish people, what do they know?

If you loathe me so much, block me.

Good to know you. Don't talk to me again.

_ Blues

14. Labyrinth Blues

In that discussion, I wasn't even talking about Steve. You like to get topics mixed up, I was simply debating the effectiveness between Rafer and James over that particular game.

I don't want to discuss with you whether Steve should play or not. You have clearly heard me say that it is very encourable to see Steve get a chance (many times) but that is up to RA yet you continue to label me as a Francis Hater.

Dear lord can you at least get your topic right before you decide to blast me off?

_ Blues

15. poprocks

poprocks Member

Hard cuts, I don't see any hard cuts from any of the guards. All I see is a lot of guys standing around the three point line. If the guards were hard cutting so much then you'd be getting a lot of layups from James and Rafer. You don't see any of that. If that's the way these two guys are gonna play, I'd rather have Francis and Brooks in there to penetrate and score.

16. Zach Kang

Zach Kang Member

Can we bench Rafer? Plzzzzz!~

Can we bench Rafer? Plzzzzz!~

:mad: :mad: :mad:
    He is the worst PG in the entire NBA!~

17. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

i know we're all very angry - but i dont see how we need a thread on this.

I hate these knee jerk threads.

18. porkslope

porkslope Member

lol, i bet you want francis to start huh?

19. MM=unbeatable

MM=unbeatable Member

i'd rather trade him

20. King1

King1 Contributing Member

This thread is a waste of space.