1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What do you do when Rafer shoots?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BackNthDay, Nov 15, 2007.

Tags:
  1. EGYPT

EGYPT Member

this is funny, look at the fans laughing in the back about what he is trying to do :D

2. fleshbody

fleshbody Member

wow,don't hurt yourself for a performance that takes place several time in a single night. :D

3. blackistan

blackistan Member

get extremely mad and wonder why stevie isnt in the game

4. feihung316

feihung316 Member

I think sometimes it's actually worse when he makes one of his shots. The moment he makes one, he thinks he can hit the next 5. Of course, we know what happens there.

5. rv2843

rv2843 Member

WTF another miss, so when MJ shoots.

6. jasonemilio

jasonemilio Member

Whenever Rafer shoots the ball...........the world is momentarily suspended, the gates of hell open......emo kids cut themselves to death........Micheal Jackson grabs his own nuts......and screams.....then everything crashes down with a BRICK!........as Rafer misses another shot.

The world ends

7. London'sBurning

London'sBurning Contributing Member

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tim5nU3DwIE&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Tim5nU3DwIE&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

8. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

I move a little on my seat, I groan and remind all the party that I have posted about this on Clutch BBS about ten times and it's about time that Coach 'A' wakes up and smells the roses. One other person then comments how can he be a starter? I reply certainly not on the rockets , especially if they are really contenders.They say who are you kidding!!
    I now think that Morey should be jumping through hoops, praying for december, so that he can make amends for his blunders-Alston, James, Head and Francis.
    In the case of Head he could perform better but is being misused by coach 'A' at present. He is, of course, only a spot up three point shooter and no plays are being run to make use of the talent of our role player.

9. marshield

marshield Member

somewhere below the rafer rainbow is not a basket

10. darnbni99a

darnbni99a Member

i just shout...AWW SH!!!T

11. mzymmm

mzymmm Rookie

I go buy Mason's family stock. It just went up again!

12. MayoRocket

MayoRocket Contributing Member

Hold my breath until it inevitably clangs....then scream a word or phrase that starts with "F" or "Godd*****"

13. Bleeding Red

Bleeding Red Member

BEFORE: Awww!!! What a idiot!!! You don't pull up a 3 when you have 20 sec. on clock!!! Then my TV get abused with stuff...

NOW: Before Rafer shoot I make a quick bet with my friend( Rafer's fan) to see who get the beer from the fridge. It's like having a personal beer robot :D

14. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

I'm sorta dumb and slow.

But what happens Dec. 15?

15. edwardlo

edwardlo Member

You know what, he did practice. But during the game though!

16. edwardlo

edwardlo Member

An advice to RA. I know you are trying to score but you just can't put the basketball into the ring that you aim at. You should do what I do. When I shooting target practice with the rifle, I deliberately aim a little off from the target so it will compensate it. I got better hit rate than trying to aim dead at the target. Or better off, load yourself with drinks before the game.

17. marcooo

marcooo Member

I cry.

No not really, I curse and/or cringe. If he somehow makes it..it feels as if a burden was lifted from my shoulders.

18. porkslope

porkslope Member

its a rush. its either going to hurt real, real bad, or be incredibly awesome.
    rafer is so cool.

19. mmchampionship

one of the chinese commentator compare RA'S jumper shots to "jumper shots without brain".

20. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

A+++++++ THREAD! This is an important stepping stone in our Rafer Alston induced group therapy.

Before he shoots, while he's dribbling the ball he gets the Juwan Howard "PASS!...PASS!...NO, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT....PASS!!!!" treatment.

As he's taking the shot: "NOOOO!!!!" (Darth Vader style)

After he misses: "GET HIM THE **** OUT OF THERE!!! DEAR GOD, WHO DO I HAVE TO KILL? DO YOU WANT ME TO CHOP MY LEG OFF? I'LL DO IT." (usually laced with more profanity though)