1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Authentic Mexican Food -- Where at?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by aeroman10, Sep 27, 2007.

1. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

i eat taco truck tacos about once every 2 weeks.... so damn good. fajita meat, cilantro, onions, salsa verde, and lime.

delicioso!

2. tomato

tomato Member

Exactly! I wish I could eat at them every day. Some of them give you a cup of frijoles rancheros for free

3. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

If you are after food such as you would find in a high end place in Mexico City, then Hugo's. If you are after some good ol' sloppy chile con carne sauce over a massive burrito, then my favorites are Teotihuacan, Cyclone Anayas, Teala's (Thai inspired Mexican), and Ninfa's on Navigation. Washington Ave has several good Mexican spots ranging all the way from El Tiempo to El Rey to an assortment of gaudy pink/yellow taquerias.

4. ChalupaSupreme

I thought that here in the States.. authentic Mexican is like authentic Chinese at a Chinese restaurant.

5. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

Taco trucks are great for authentic mexican stomach viruses.