1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Spur Fans

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Houstone, Nov 12, 2001.

Tags:
  1. Houstone

Houstone Member

2. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

What a dumbass! The guy who started the thread thinks Quitten is on LA with Horry! MORON!

But I guess lack of info should be expected when you live in a dumpy backward town like San Antonio! :mad:

GO ROCKETS!

3. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

lolololololol.

I don't think those b****es realize that they ain't hot sh-t. Huh...please. Ya win a flukey 'Ship and suddenly you think you're the best. LOL...I can't wait to see Kobe hand them their asses on a silver platter again.

4. Holden

Holden Member

how come we dont get to have those neat little pictures next to our names when we post?

:eek:

5. Drewdog

Drewdog Contributing Member

I love how there slogan is:

"GO SPURS GO"

How freakin' lame is that????? I mean lets put a little less imagination into it!!!

6. neXXes

neXXes Member

Those pictures are stupid, why would you want a picture the size of your thumb that u can barely make out by your name?

7. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

god, what a waste of a click. that bit of energy i used clicking on that link could've been used for something good.

that site can't even host it's own message boards...they use the ad sponsored ezboards...

what a bunch of dopes...
    Fat Antonio, their team, the 410 loop and their teal and fuscia court all suck! :mad:

:D
    rH

8. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

9. Relativist

Relativist Contributing Member

This should go in NBA Dish, so Spurs fans can respond and get shot down... :D

10. Houstone

Houstone Member

Spur fans stink like shiaat....:eek:

11. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

I thought you guys were being needlessly hard on them, but I guess when you think Pippen is in LA you don't have much credibility. One amusing post I found though had me laughing, because shockingly I agree with most of it, especially the part about people actually being scared of Tony Parker trashing Francis:

12. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Cause no one wants to see your ugly ass mug! ;)

Anyways I think I hate Spurs more then the Lakers. Atleast Lakers have done something lately to talk trash. What the hell have the Spurs accomplished besides getting their ass handed to them last year?

13. boomboom

boomboom I GOT '99 PROBLEMS
    Supporting Member

Why are we wasting our time trashing the Spurs? At least San Antonio has good Mexican food! We need to focus our hatred energies more towards the diabolical and conniving Jazz. I HATE THE JAZZ!!!:mad: :D

14. Rocketability

Rocketability Member

Just beat the Spurs tonight! :mad:

15. Toast

Toast Member

Right on!

I went to college in San Anton, and it was a nice, laid-back town with some of the best Mexican restaurants (like Panchitos) in the world.

The Spurs are a good rival because they're only a hop, skip & a jump down I10, but in big games we've had their number. Teams like the Jazz & Sonics are the ones who have ended our playoff hopes in the past.

Oh, and make no mistake. Stevie Franchise will OWN this rookie SA starts at point guard. This will be an exciting game, and a good test for the meddle of our front court.

16. H-town#1fan

H-town#1fan Member

I hate the Spurs! They are a bunch of fakes from the get go. DROB is weak and could never lead them in a big game. Tim Duncan is good but the only reason they got him is because they tanked all their games the season before Duncan and set up the draft. I just hope we win today!!!

17. Slick Willie

Slick Willie Member

What freakin Putz.......

18. Sane

Sane Member

With Mobley doubtful, I think San Antonio have the edge everywhere except at PG and SF.

Who can we start at SG?

Maybe Francis at the 2 and Moochie at the 1? Mooch played a big game in san Antonio when Cat and Wink were both out last year. He even has the size advantage over the rookie SA plays.

Maybe it's a good idea..

19. Rocketability

Rocketability Member

With the fro? :eek:

20. Sane

Sane Member

EVEN WITHOUT.

In case anyone's wondering, Tony Parker is 5'11, and Moochie is 6'1.