1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Steve Francis Tendinitis

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BEXCELANT, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

I have a feeling the tendinitis was greatly exaggerated while Steve was in NY.

2. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Can francis still attack the rim and dunk on players :confused: I'm sure most of his dunks will be semi-uncontested, but I'm just wondering if he still has mad-hops :confused:

(not that he will play like that, but I just like knowing that if the situation is right he can and will rain a dunk on someone)

3. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

I'm sorry I feel asleep on that novel.

4. BEXCELANT

BEXCELANT Member

We'll see. Last year's last four games of the season, Francis was a stud for the Knicks. His playing time and his stats were all over the place though. I think some of that was because he was slowed down by the tendinities and other ones, he just didn't get any playing time cause of the Marbury,Crawford,Francis situation.

5. vibe

vibe Member

6. DanTanna

DanTanna Contributing Member

They really don't look that bad and yes while in NY the situation was exaggerated. Here is a recent picture.

[​IMG]

7. tikwanleap

tikwanleap Contributing Member

8. Nero

Nero Member

Wow, where'd you get Bonzi's changing-room photo??

9. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Oh! Oh! I have a good caption! 'The first thing you see in maximum security prison!'

10. BEXCELANT

BEXCELANT Member

How bout bend over...we need a sample

11. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

12. longliverox

longliverox Member

OOps! wrong place! its a medical tread! SF3 should come and learn something!