1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Last Night's Game--Crispy Nuggets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Ms Cato13, Nov 7, 2001.

Tags:
  1. Ms Cato13

Ms Cato13 Member

Last night's game against the Nuggets was pretty exciting. I feel our team is developing a strong nucleus and they complement each other fairly well...

But in all actuality even though Cato didn't play very much last night, his oh-so-cool jumper gave me heart palpitations!!!! Although SteveFrancis410 and I made it to the game fairly late we did enjoy watching last quarters of the game... I also feel the Nuggets should look into enrolling Nick "The Quick" Van Exel into some type of Temper Control/Management classes...His lashing out will not be tolerated, especially when it's directed towards the Rockets!!!!

GO CATO!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

2. SteveFrancis410

Even though Cato only played 14 minutes ...I guess he did aight!! :rolleyes: But Nick the Quick really does need anger management classes...he lashes out too much...Like when he pushed "Kamikaze Steve":D , that was uncalled for. But he did watch his temper later in the game when he was called for a foul and he was about to chunk the ball at somebody, the only thing I thought about was he was going to be fined another 10 g's. But seriously Nick need to learn to control his temper:rolleyes:

3. B

B Contributing Member

Just out of curiousity, why do you need to have two different personalities/names on this BBS? Why don't you just pick one and stick with it?

B

4. SteveFrancis410

B,
    Ms Cato13 and I are 2 totally different people please believe me!!! She is a Cato lover and I am a Steve fan...a very big Steve fan I might add. We are friends though and we will be at the game on Saturday the 17th of Nov. just in case you do not believe me and want to see for yourself;)

Steve Francis rules the court!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taye21_2123@yahoo.com

#4 SteveFrancis410, Nov 7, 2001
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2001
  5. Ms Cato13

Ms Cato13 Member

Excuse me, but for your information, I have much better things to do than to go around upholding dual BBS identities. I have one BBS name which is Ms Cato13. The only affiliation I have with SteveFrancis410 is friendship, we are really good friends of many years, and we attend Rockets games together quite often. If this post is not enough proof that there are actually two people and not one person with a Cato/Francis multiple personality disorder, we meaning Ms Cato13 and SteveFrancis410 will be at next Saturday's 11/17/01 game vs Dallas @ the Compaq Center....It'd be both our pleasure to organize a meeting within the C-Center to introduce ourselves and end this accusation once and for all!!!

Thanks

ashley3404@aol.com

:rolleyes:

#5 Ms Cato13, Nov 7, 2001
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2001
  6. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

uh....email addresses?

7. Ms Cato13

Ms Cato13 Member

I've added my e-mail address to my original post.