1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

tonights' game view

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by insideout, Oct 30, 2001.

1. insideout

insideout Contributing Member

question:

i might not get off work in time to get tickets for tonight's game.. so where in houston is a cool place to watch the game with other rockets' fans? anything on inside the loop? or those whereabouts? thanks!

2. FLAGRANT1

FLAGRANT1 Member

BW3's>> Rice village

Hooter's >> 59@Kirby

Jillian's>> I10@Silber

Coaches>>290@Antoine

Treasure's>>Westheimer

3. Rocketability

Rocketability Member

On a regular night SRO would be a nice place to catch some Rockets action. But since tonight is the freaking World Series and MJ's return to the Big Apple, Rockets fans may not be heard anywhere there.

I'd be interested to find out who gets the main feature at SRO. MJ or the World Series? And believe me, the Rockets game will be on those freaking small TVs. :eek:

4. insideout

insideout Contributing Member

thanks for your help, i'll certainly give one of those a try.