1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is Tmac is done?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BackNthDay, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Barkley

Barkley Member

I do. I didn't say I don't like Yao. He isn't just my favourite player. I know he is great center but I hate his rebounds and sometimes block shoots. But I have respect for him cause he's a Rocket. I'm Rockets fan so I have respect for all Rockets players even if i like some of them not so much.

2. Barkley

Barkley Member

I'll add it to my reply. I don't know if the Op's Yao's fan but I guessed he doesn't like T-Mac so much and he likes Yao much more. I know a lot of members here remember the Francis+Yao's times but Tracy for me is a lot better. Sometimes I have a feelig some of you just hate Tracy because of the trade...

3. Barkley

Barkley Member

ANd maybe I'm wrong...(sorry but I can't edit my posts)

4. Nelly

Nelly Contributing Member

People always get like this when a player gets eliminated from the playoffs. Like last year, some people were saying Tim Duncan was done and that he wasn't as good as he used to be. So no, Tmac is not done, if he dedicates himself to reshaping his body and work out like he used to every summer, then all will be well. I hope watching LeBron get all this attention is making him more hungry to come out next year and dominate.

5. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Good point.

I doubt Rapist, King James or Ref Lover could do any better on this team.

6. Achilleus

Achilleus Member

Lebron James couldn't even win 52 games in the eastern conference.

7. pasox2

pasox2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yes, he is.

He had a great year. But time to trade him.

If we could trade Tmac for Rashard Lewis, that's something to look at.

Same position. Similiar productivity. More efficiency. More Yao.

8. Barkley

Barkley Member

LOL Are you kidding me? Was that a joke? And you're not a T-Mac hater?

9. YaoYoYao

YaoYoYao Member

Come on, what a stupid poll.

T-mac is just being T-mac, he's still going, strong and somewhat inconsistent.
    Hopefully the new coach will bring results next year.

10. doublehh03

doublehh03 Member

more yao = more losses = no playoffs.

do u know tmac playmaking is the most critical thing on this team. playmaking is not scoring brother.

11. tigermission1

tigermission1 Contributing Member

Oh yeah, a guy that can go on a tear averaging nearly 30 points, 7 rebounds and 7 assists over a span of some 30 games to salvage an entire season for an otherwise crappy roster of overachievers is 'done'.

12. doublehh03

doublehh03 Member

let's trade him for lebron. seems like lebron kinda slowed down w/ 20 pts on 3-12 shooting. lebron's kinda done too. he didn't take over a game. stayed on the perimeter all game. passed a lot. yea, lets trade him for lebron.

13. akuma

akuma Member

way he be acting lately makes me doubt...

14. Barkley

Barkley Member

JVG in that season played only for Yao....I hate that and it looks like in incomming season Adelman will play more on Tracy...I'm glad cause Yao cannot take his team on his back

15. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

A typical yao only fan who only cares for he's own player. more yao= less wins. history has proven it. more mac and yao= wins.

16. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

I just cant understand yao only fans like pasox2. they get some perverse enjoyment by ragging on tracy.

17. Barkley

Barkley Member

That's what I'm talkin' about

18. wingz0

wingz0 Member

Spot on.

IMO, his lack of athleticism this season and last has more to do with his putting on the pounds than anything. He's 223 this season, but I don't buy it, he looks more 230, 235. He claimed he was heavier last season, I don't buy that either. Last season he looked more 223lbs. This season, he looks even bigger.

If Mac were to drop back to 210, 215, I'm sure we'll be seeing alot more of the old hops.

'Course, alot of it has to do with his mentality too, but just saying, physically, his increased body mass could be part of the reason as well.

19. bigfishnyc

bigfishnyc Member

Tmac is lazy. Tmac soft. Tmac is done.

20. MacGreat

MacGreat Member

ROFL, you are calling someone who has registered on this board since 2001 a YOF. Do you even know what the meaning of YOF is?