1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tmac just walked out of the press conference crying - we should stop hating

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by hotblooded, May 5, 2007.

1. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

There's the TRUTH. The scrubs got us another first round bow out.

2. banky

banky Member

TMac and Yao will still be here. They just need better players around them.

3. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Contributing Member

4. WhoMikeJames

TMAC played great tonight anyway... 12-25 is good. We just got beat by the better team.

5. doublehh03

doublehh03 Member

yes if yao actually assumes his role of a superstar. he went back to all-star status this series.

and if we have another playmaker. like i said, lebron has hughes to do some PG duties. wade has shaq to still draw double teams (which yao can't). kobe at least has lamar/walton.

tmac has no one. as kerr said, he is the MOST individually depended on in this league.

tmac either puts himself back to #1 status on this team and not defer to anyone or ask for a trade b/c yao won't help him jack

6. FJY

FJY Member

Just because you cry, it doesn't change the fact that a loser is a loser, it doesn't make you a better player just because you cry.

7. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

T-Mac is NOT the reason we lost this game. Yao is more to blame than him, hell the whole Rockets bench is a disgrace.

8. Sextuple Double

At least he showed up unlike Dirk.

9. Zeeshan

Zeeshan Contributing Member

T-mac did everything he could, not only this one game, but throught out the series. Yao sucked thru this entire series. And please dont say oh he had 29 points or oh he had 25 points....ya he will get those points by going to the foul line, but he sucked in defence and had so many turnovers. He looked like the Yao from the rookie year, not the beast that he was after all star game last year.

10. Marsarinian

Marsarinian Contributing Member

Tracy's done his best. Don't be sad, we all still support you. Obviously, this team needs some changes, but the blame shouldn't be one him.

11. WhoMikeJames

Aw... I just saw it. I feel really bad.

12. codell

codell Contributing Member

No, but it makes you human.

T-Mac played his best tonight and we should all respect him for it and share in his pain.

13. rocketlaunch

rocketlaunch Contributing Member

They just showed it on tnt. It was a Matt Jackson sportsradio 610 question he walked off on

14. waterflea

waterflea Member

I am ok with Tmac, Yao and Battier. They all have limits and shortcomings but he did try their best. It is all about the talents this team have on table. Jazz is the better team cause all their players can shoot, run and finish at rim. TMac needs to improve his shooting and Yao needs to develop more low post offense though.
    The real problem with this team is that it has not young talents picked and developed for years and has 3 players on the roster not playing but make 7 million $$$. Les, buy Sura out and get another quality guy in PG/PF, or this team will be doomed for long!

15. LonghornFan

LonghornFan Contributing Member

Idiot. :rolleyes:

16. mrdave543

mrdave543 Contributing Member

damn...and i went off on him at the end of game and pretty sure he heard me....makes me feel more bad for him, than myself. i still love you tmac...keep your head up. i still believe

17. pdiddy

pdiddy Contributing Member

What is up with Ernie Johnson? I am starting to dislike him. He has been on Tracy the past few games.

18. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

I feel for him, he's not what he used to be, he's really lost a lot of his athletic abilities. I remember this guy would just jump and shoot, no matter who was guarding him or what the situation was, he would just jump higher than his defender, that's gone.

I honestly think we need to move on from the T-Mac era, he just makes too much money and you can't win with just two supstar's in this league, you need a bench. We can't afford a bench with Yao and Tracy making max money. I just hope he retires and he comes off the books, if the salary cap works that way.

19. RedTurbo

RedTurbo Member

Just saw it on ESPN News... feel bad for Tmac - Not his fault. he has heart

20. BroadwayBelm

BroadwayBelm Member

me too.