1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Jazz 5/3/2007 (Playoffs Round 1, Game 6)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 1, 2007.

1. Gutter

Gutter Member

i have a gut feeling we lose game 7

2. DaRhx5

DaRhx5 Member

OMG!! We were only down by 1 point. 1 POINT!!! We get either turnovers or bricks. Im so angry now, jeez. Tmac needs to step up, this guy aint playing like a superstar. He has to get those assists again like last game and get everyone involved. We really need those 3-pointers. Yao is carrying our offense through free throws!! you cant expect him to do much more than that. Our role players aint doing much and we keep leaving freakin Okur open for the 3. The last 3 to 4 mins of our defense was good in that Boozer was being contained but then we let everyone else score.. now that i got that all out, feel much better. lets win game 7 or ima go cry in the corner of my room with the lights turned off. Now ima go play 2k7 and beat the jazz.
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek: :eek: :( :( :( :eek:

3. today

today Contributing Member

If this game was called evenly by the refs, the game would have been decided on a last posession shot. Too bad it didn't turn out that way.

I'll be expecting the same type of home cookin' treatment from the refs in Houston.

4. jVgOwnsYou

jVgOwnsYou Contributing Member

Can we ever get a lead by halftime? We have been down at the half every single freaking game.

5. Doctor Robert

Doctor Robert Contributing Member

I thought Utah played a terrible game, even going 2-15 for a stretch, and our incredibly lazy offensive play couldn't capitalize on it.

If we lose this series, it will be this game that was the reason. This game was ours to take, and we didn't.

6. hooroo

hooroo Member

why? who's going to be a lottery pick in the 2008 draft

7. jojobabbu

jojobabbu Member

**** THE ROCKETS....IM GOING WARRIORS ALL THE WAY....THAT TEAM PLAYS WITH SOOOOO MUCH ENERGY AND PASSION....MAKING A WARRIORS FAN OUT OF ME

8. RockingRox

RockingRox Member

Warriors are doing their job NOW.

It's the Rockets' turn to take care of the home court advantage and broom the Jazzhole into summer vacation.

9. ikfit

ikfit Member

JVG's O is really really really sucks. He just count on players individual talent. If they are cold. we lost. He is hopless when our starters are cold cause he do not trust and develop his players. I have to say f king sloan over coach him badly.

10. rocketsmetalspd

I hope they don't lose the game. You Gotta Believe.

11. lost_elephant

lost_elephant Contributing Member

Tracy 1-8 in the second half :(

12. Gummi Clutch

Gummi Clutch Contributing Member

you think JVG will play a rookie at point!? ROFL

13. hooroo

hooroo Member

another playoff series were battier didn't show up. he's a regular season player only.

14. tigermission1

tigermission1 Contributing Member

Guys, just calm down and withhold judgement until Game 7 is over with. The objective is still to win this series regardless of how we do it. So far, homecourt has held true, hopefully the trend continues.

For now though, focus your mind on hating the Mavericks and cheering for a team with heart for a change, a true underdog story.

GO WARRIORS!

15. TYAOC

TYAOC Member

I can't believe this, we are done, game 7 is nothing for us but everything for jazz. :mad:

16. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

Backwards. With Luther just giving us the same numbers he gave us during the regular season, this series is already over.

17. hooroo

hooroo Member

i you were a little too quick and mis-read my post :D

18. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

Luther Head is shooting 28% from the field and 24% from 3 point land against the Jazz in this series.

Rafer is shooting 35% from the field, and 33% from the 3 point line, and barely 1 point per shot.
    Oh, good news, he's only committed 16 turnovers!

19. pdiddy

pdiddy Contributing Member

The critical possesion in the game is when we were down one point and T-Mac did not go to the goal to get foul or score. He can't take a three at that point in the game. Play the percentages.

20. rocketsmetalspd

The refs were making no calls that made T-Mac not drive in and Yao shoot fade aways because Okur would flop all over the place.