1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Jazz 4/28/2007 (Playoffs Round 1, Game 4)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Apr 27, 2007.

1. Rockets64

Rockets64 Member

Go Penetration Go!

2. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Come now, solid. Let's not make a wild exaggeration. As bad as the Oilers losing to the Bills after their huge lead at the half? I think not. Pretty damn bad, but not that bad. I still take the Rocks in seven!

3. aaronnguyen

aaronnguyen Member

I think Rockets better comes out with fire in their eyes because the Jazz is so confident now. I hope they laid everything on the court tomorrow and fight for all the rebounds. Make sure they handle the ball well and make good passing. Go Rockets let show those moron ooops mormon who has the heart.

4. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

on point my friend

5. Madman George

Madman George Member

any video highlights yet? I know its a bit soon but normally this board is pretty quick with things like that.

6. TBar

TBar Contributing Member

You're ready to blow up the team -while we are tied up with Utah????

Come on man- cowboy up - we will ride this series out for victory. Just do not nut now!

7. Untraceable

Untraceable Member

8. Fuse

Fuse Member

Are you out of your mind? Trading Yao to the Lakers straight up for Odom (even with a filler) would push the Lakers over the edge while significantly downgrading our team. How many times have you seen a team that trades away their star player ends up being on the short end of the trade. The Lakers have almost 4 picks in next year's deep draft. With Yao and Kobe, together, plus a rebuilt athletic team, they will become a contender in the West.

9. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

Fock!!! I still believe, but man, this sucks...

10. zong

zong Member

He is a Lakers fan. Haha. :rolleyes:

11. YOF01

YOF01 Member

I said if they lose the series, then ... If they win, I dont think JVG will be fired. And I think that they (T-Mac and Yao) will be given one more year to work it out. Btw, I am still have faith in their winning of this series. :D I just thought, T-Marc will work together better with Odom, and Yao will work together better with Kobe.

12. Head9

Head9 Member

T-mac wears a Mac, lol

13. YaoFanatic

YaoFanatic Member

T-Mac came to Houston to play with Yao, not the other way around. Yao probably would be happy with playing with Kobe in such a trade, much more so than T-Mac with Odom. But the whole Yao for Odom trade is moot because they are not equivalent, Lakers might have to throw in Kwame and Luke too.

14. wangfeiapollo

wangfeiapollo Member

I hate Van Dumbass, really can't agree more. If rocket offers contract to him again, I will be very very disappointed

15. Rollinrockets

Rollinrockets Member

I was cracking up when I watched that interview with him...since it was like 70 degrees in SLC that night...I was wearing short sleeves and shorts and this guy is sporting a trench coat? I was just hoping he didnt go on a shooting rampage later...although as long as he shooting accurately that might not be so bad...