1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

GAME THREE ROLL CALL...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by txppratt, Apr 25, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

For some reason Im thinking DarkHorse moved from Utah recently.

I didnt think we had many Rockets fans in Utah.

2. txppratt

txppratt Contributing Member

i'll be with two other dudes and all three of us will be wearing tmac jerseys.

oh SNAP!

i am prepared to talk ****.

want to get under a jazz fans' skin? just remind them:

rockets, 2 rings
    jazz, 0 rings

just remind them their belove karl malone and company CHOKED in the finals 2 YEARS IN A ROW. they turn red with anger! it is AWESOME

LET'S GO ROCKETS

3. txppratt

wow.

just got home from the game.

jazz fans have very little class. well a few of them at least, probably not fair to say they're all terrible.

yeah me and all my buddies wore houston jerseys and man these jazz fans were so confrontational. i mean i wasn't taunting anyone.

by the end of the game i let loose on a whole bunch of fanzz that were yellin HOUSTON SUCKS in my ear.

they STFU when i started bringing up the jazz having no rings and choking in the finals. they all got pissed then. especially when i brought up houston winning two rings by beating the jazz on the way.

man i am pissed right now! the jazz played good tonight. they're a good team. but when i got white trash MFers talking **** in my ear with a mega phone and bumpin shoulders with me like they wanna brawl, i just about lost it.

there's alot of jazz fans that HAVE NO CLASS.

4. Rollinrockets

Rollinrockets Member

Man...that was BRUTAL. I always catch a lot of hell when I go to games in the regular season wearing Rockets red...but the playoffs brought out a new brand of ungly from the jazz fans. I mean back when I lived in Houston I would dish it out to opposing teams fans, so I was prepared somewhat but wow...we caught hell the whole time. I saw lots of red in the house...I must have seen you txpratt...three dudes wearing tmac jerseys down at will call before the game. One of the jazz fans wanted to fight me too...since I was booing loudly when the jazz would shoot free throws. He stood up in front of me and pointed at me and told me to "shut the f*** up repeatedly while I re-directed my boos right in his face. Real tough guy wanting to fight a cripple (I have a broken ankle)

Man...it was LOUD in there...I have to say...much louder than Ive ever heard it at Compaq or Toyota Ctr. Oh well...Im going back for more punishment Saturday night. Im worried that if the good guys win...things will be even worse. Hope I make it out alive...and with my ear drums intact!

5. txppratt

yeah that was us, i was the tall one.

before the game like 20 dudes were just following us around to yell **** at us.

and the houston sucks chants?... only bitterness from us beating them years ago.

man on the way out of energy solutions i made alot of jazz fans pretty mad, that part was great!