1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Playoff Introduction Movies

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by EssTooKayTD, Apr 24, 2007.

1. aeroman10

aeroman10 Contributing Member

Whats so special? :confused:

2. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Man.. that background music brings chills... MJ was the Greatest!

I really like the Rockets intro also of course! That was pretty SWEET!

3. RAPblue

RAPblue Member

The Rockets intro owns that one..

Although the advanced graphics of the Bulls intro was far better. [/sarcasm]

4. RAPblue

RAPblue Member

That's the only aspect of the Bulls intro that was better.. you just Knew the Bulls were going to win watching that.

5. Vengeance

Vengeance Contributing Member

They still do pretty much the same thing now at the United Center as they did then. It's much better in person than on the video.

6. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

man those 300 quotes they threw in there were nice...that had me goin...

7. ToyCen428

ToyCen428 Member

Does anyone have a link to the video at the begining of the season? "Bet On Us" Video.... That was cool to watch, ever since I saw it on Rockets.com before the season went underway, I had a special feeling about this team.

8. Tenchi

Tenchi Contributing Member

The Bulls intro song sounds like it should be background music for an episode of Miami Vice.

9. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

Dang. I could use that video too. Literally. ;)

10. EssTooKayTD

EssTooKayTD Contributing Member

Aw man, thanks for the clips guys. Yeah, if you were lucky enough to be there in person watching it, it really really gets you amped. It made getting loud for your team even easier. If someone from the Rockets organization can provide us those clips somehow, we'd be in debt to them! Clutch could even have them here as media, or put em up on Rockets.com.

Don't deny those that didn't get to go to the game that great stuff. And allow those that did go to relive it!

The 40 year anniversary one is REALLY good too, but I just loved the playoff one. It's so badass.

11. JoshTheChild

JoshTheChild Member

you wont find a video of the playoff intro better than this!

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/b4EZsz9z7HI"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/b4EZsz9z7HI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

12. smeiou78

smeiou78 Member

I like how Luther said "lights" and pointed upward. It was sorta weird but hot at the same time! I absolutely LOVE the video effects.

13. JoshTheChild

JoshTheChild Member

luther head is my favorite player on the rockets, when i saw that part in game 1 (lights) that gave me goosebumps

14. MiniMing

MiniMing Rookie

Video is the ****.

15. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

luther look at his hands as they go on fire did it for me. oh man awesome intro.

also as it was said in another appreciation thread, the new PA guy its AWESOME

16. cyberx

cyberx Member

coolest part when i was there, when luther makes the 3, and the circle lights up in fire. definetely sweet

17. thegame_2234

thegame_2234 Contributing Member

How can we download this videos i got some retros

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fe-TEQ0yMN0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fe-TEQ0yMN0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

hiden are a nba on nbc intro that i want to share

18. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Awesome

19. smeiou78

smeiou78 Member

He's my favorite Rocket too. I was at the game, and when I saw Luther on that video, I was like WTF?!?! But in a good way. I was like, DAMN, that's HOT. :D

20. freemaniam

freemaniam 我是自由人

Is this the official version? Where can I get a high quality copy? I was goosebumping myself at home too when I first saw the intro in R2K's full game vid.