1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dierker does it AGAIN !!!

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by DaDakota, Oct 12, 2001.

1. Dreamshake

Dreamshake Contributing Member

Earl the Pearl Weaver his name was.

And I dont think that what the Astros need. They need a very vocal leader on the roster. I love Bagwell to death and all but the more and more him and Bigg allows umps to call those crap pitches strikes by not opening up their mouths, the more and more umps are going to call it against them.

WARNING TO ALL the YoUTHS out there do not SCROLL Down.\

DAMNIT DAMNIT DAMNIT HELL **** DAMNIT ****.

Here comes that one year crappy feeling.

2. Hottoddie

Hottoddie Contributing Member

Well, they definitely need someone with a little fire in his belly. Someone that'll get mad when we lose, not just try to put a positive spin on it. I could care less how good the other team was. Show me some well calculated emotion.

3. gr8-1

gr8-1 Contributing Member

Is there something about putting on a Houston uni that makes you choke? Why didn't Bako play like this with the Stros?

4. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Sorry, but you should be able to get Paul Bako out, and the ideal thing would be to have the pitcher lead off the next inning.

I don't know of any manager that would've intentionally walked at .210 hitter. As much as I don't like him, that was not Dierker's fault.