1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[videos] Rockets vs Pacers 02/20/07

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets2K, Mar 21, 2007.

1. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

Rox vs Pacers full game torrent

Rox vs Pacers clip vid

REMINDERS:

1) As most of you know, the videos are encoded with the xvid codec and are being made available using the bittorrent p2p protocol, so if you arent sure what that means, check this FAQ written by droxford for help or post here if you still have trouble.

Dont forget the need to seed...seeding is so important to bittorrent working right.

2) if you download via a yousendit link....you really need to re-upload to yousendit and post the link here...it is most uncool to leech that and not return the favor...those links are only good for 25 downloads apiece.

3) if you are trying to play it on Windows Media Player, Quicktime, or RealPlayer and it still wont play after you install the xvid codec ..I would recommend using:

Media Player Classic
    BS player(scroll down to get free BS Player)
    VLC Player

4) the Need To Feed the Tipjar (See my sig) is a ever-present need...if this server doesnt receive support, you never know when one day it might go away...and then where would you be? Clutch cant do everything for us...lets give the man a hand.

Keep the faith!!
    This team is going places, enjoy the ride. ;)
    Go Rockets
    :D
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. jlwee

jlwee Member

You are amazing, THANK YOU!

3. bleh12345

bleh12345 Member

You da man R2k!

Thanks, as always.

4. kikimama

kikimama Member

haha Yao interview at the end, "I can't hear you"
    because your like 3 feet above her hahahah....

5. huynhct

huynhct Member

the chuckhayes move on oneal was fantabulous

6. Akita

Akita New Member

Thanks for the great job! :D

7. Lumix

Lumix Member

It was really fabutastic to be said of being fantabulous. :p

8. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

yo R2K, shoot me an email so I can update you about the Jazz game for the suites!

9. popojj

popojj Member

Thanks.............

10. TYAOC

TYAOC Member

thank you R2k, you know how much we appreciate your job! thank you!

11. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UHIkUxQ5xCs"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UHIkUxQ5xCs" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

had this up last night! R2K is so fast! :) Thanks R2K

12. arjun

arjun Member

if some1 still has it can u please yousendit or something i cant dl torrents :(

13. darkwarrior

darkwarrior Member

14. fuzzy88

fuzzy88 Member

Sometimes I take it for granted that the videos will be there, but the truth is this is not possible without you. You rock, R2K!!

15. freemaniam

freemaniam 我是自由人

Someone who has downloaded the full game torrent, could you please seed your file? Over several hours of process, my torrent client shows that I have downloaded over 80% but need 44 hours more for the rest. :(

A thousand thanks for your help!

16. jordan_123

jordan_123 Member

even though i don't download the games,i would like to say thank you anyway just because you are doing a fantastic job and that i am grateful for all the effort that you put into this.great great great job man.maybe one day i'll need those download when i'm no longer able to watch the rockets on p2p or league pass or mms or whatever.thank you again man