1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

YAO SIGHTING AT HIS HOUSE! (Pics included)

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by randomdude, Mar 16, 2007.

1. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Member

that happened to my fam last year. march 10th. home invasion

2. bonecrusher

bonecrusher Member

Does your family run jewelry stores and a flea market?

3. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Member

that happened to my family last year...thats why im so against this

4. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Member

yeah we own flea market...montgomery!

naw they were just coming home from the mall

5. randomdude

randomdude Member

This post is worse than any racist post on this thread...i wouldnt wish something like that even on an enemy...ur just a plain a**h***

6. randomdude

randomdude Member

im not ignorant or arrogant....plus i dont think it was "heroic" or an "acheivement"...im not praising them either...i just dont think its THAT big of a deal....it wasnt a classy act. it wasnt a heroic act. it was a crazy act and thats all i think about it.

MY BAD for offending so many of you people. Im really not tryin to be ignorant at all, im just tryin to state my opinion and i guess im not sayin the right words bc i dont condone this act "heroic" as some of u might be thinking.

This is my last post on this thread just bc nothing good is coming out of it anymore...u guys seem to take each and every reply to a whole diff level and interpret it completely different than what my intent is.

no hard feelings and lets look on to bigger and better things like the rockets on their way to the playoffs...

7. Roxfan73

Roxfan73 Rookie

randomdude,

I don't know where George Ming was when those pics were taken, but your buddies better be thanking God that he wasn't. You see George Ming is ALWAYS with an entourage of bodyguards/karate champs. Your buddies would have been toast.

8. bonecrusher

bonecrusher Member

Oh I had read something last year about 3 Punjabi families being invaded in their home by 3 people, it was on the northside 1960 I think.

9. bonecrusher

bonecrusher Member

Come on man you put these pictures up to get attention and that's exactly what you got. If you didn't want it you wouldn't have put them up it just would have been an inside joke with you and your friends. And you guys put them up on facebook too. You love the publicity.

10. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Member

Not only because it's wrong and against the law, but because I am a Yao fan is the reason I wouldn't want to follow him home...I'd leave anyone on the Rockets alone

When we play Utah in the first round...by all means get a hotel room right next to Boozer and Okur and play loud music until you're told to stop...get them drunk. i dont care... I figured it would be the other way around when it came to the Rockets, and you wouldn't want to mess with them in public or even their freakin house...

Even if Yao is your idol...thats more reason NOT to do it...Bernard Hopkins is my idol. I'd never follow BHOP home, cuz of the fact that I respect the guy so much, and he'd probably kick my ass...then call the cops

11. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

If I were GOD,

this scenario would have happened.

You fools roll up to Yao's car and found out that Yao was bringing over Mike Tyson over for some Nintendo WII party.

12. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Member

yes sir...not punjabi, but Indian.....my parents are in the 1960 area. I was at Rockets vs Nuggets. I was living there during spring break. i come home at 2 and there a ****load of cop cars there. i thought my mom or dad died...i swear

13. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Member

and it was basically happening to anyone who looked vulnerable around this time last year....it was the "new thing" for the burglers. seems like it has died down lately, but it can still happen to anyone. i wonder if that went through Yao's head before he realized it was just some "fans" who want pictures

14. tinman

tinman Member
    Supporting Member

you know what clutchfans? im not that surprised.
    these dudes look like upper middle class suburbia who's parents spoil the crap out of them and they really have an easy vanilla life. so they think that doing something like this would make them 'cool' . obviously their parents didn't teach them about respecting other fellow people.

15. Faos

Faos Member

You guys (the Yao stalkers) are a disgrace to the ClutchFans community.

That's about the nicest thing I can say and I'll leave it at that.

16. longinthetooth

hey randomdude give us your address.

we are all going to begin to follow you and suprise you when you least expect it

we think its neat

17. Yaozer

Yaozer Member

This thread might as well be locked. I think everything that needed to be said (and then some) has been said. It's just a bunch of repetitive "you guys are idiots" comments and straight hatred.

18. pryuen

pryuen Member

But in your posts, you made us feel that you endorsed and took pride in what your friends did !! :rolleyes:

19. popojj

popojj Member

20. Faos

Faos Member

How about deleted?