1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Astros - Giants on ESPN 2 tonight (Tuesday)

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by bobrek, Oct 2, 2001.

1. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

As expected the Astros-Giants game will be televised on ESPN2 tonight. They are also the national game on ESPN2 tomorrow (Wednesday). ESPN is showing hockey. They will also be on Fox Family Thursday.

One win in the next 3 games assures a wild card berth.

2. red

red Contributing Member

im still at work and damn to the granule prep ill be here for another hour and half...has the game started yet...

3. Puedlfor

Puedlfor Contributing Member

Why, what's that? Its ESPNews, not the Astros game. You see, sometime after this post was made, the cable company here made an arrangement with Time Warner to carry the game(they were not going to carry the game earlier). As such - the game was blacked out on ESPN2, and scheduled for Fox Sports Southwest. But wait - whats that on Fox Sports Southwest? Its a sports show with Tom frickin' Arnold.

Ain't that something? I want the Astros and instead I get Professoinal Bowling(ESPN), ESPNews(ESPN2) and Tom Arnold. Really, I'm not asking much, but if you say, "Hey, we're going to televise the Astros game." I expect you to damn well do it.

4. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

The game is blacked out on ESPN 2 but on Fox Sports SW for me. I have Time Warner Austin.

5. francis 4 prez

francis 4 prez Contributing Member

Damn the offense is in top form tonight. 2 double plays, a caught stealing, 1 run through 5 innings. Just beautiful guys.