1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

why is everyone freakin out about 2 games?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by stangend77, Mar 2, 2007.

1. stangend77

stangend77 Member

its a 2 game loosing streak.....we are 35-22......yao is soon to come back.....so calm down everyone....yes rafer sucks (i have complained a few times for myself :D ) but now we can see the true potential of our team....if anything this is a wakeup call......here is to a championship in 07 :D

2. Will

Will Clutch Crew
    Supporting Member

I don't think you underSTAND how friggin IMPORTANT this is. Evidently you don't APPRECIATE how friggin upTIGHT some of us get. I don't SLEEP when we start third QUARTERS badly. When we LOSE the friggin game I have to go to the HARDWARE store and get some friggin DRYWALL so I'll be ready to touch UP after I put my friggin FIST through the wall.

Comprende?

Now if you'll EXCUSE me I've got some SCOUTING VIDEO to watch so we don't friggin end up with a bunch of SCRUBS like this at the 1 and 4 next year.

This message brought to you by Ex-Lax.

3. macalu

macalu Contributing Member

people are freaking out b/c they think they have all the answers and JVG doesn't know what he's doing.

it's like idiots who call you up to come fix their computer. when you get there, the first thing they tell you is what's wrong with it. and instead of letting you work, they give you input as how to fix it, even though they're the ones that called you in the place.

4. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

b/c for some reason whinning, crying and blaming others is more fun than being happy for the team and praising their accomplishments...for some at least

5. rocketsmetalspd

people aren't freaking too badly and JVG just needs to play and trust his bench thats all. JVG does know what he is doing he just needs to lighten up a bit. :D

6. roxfan_bos

roxfan_bos Member

Why? Because we supposed to won all past 4 games. Look at the schedule, @Denver, SA and @Cleveland, now we may lose 5 in row.

7. CriscoKidd

CriscoKidd Member

These two games are a microcosm of the entire season.

Fire Gundy, trade everyone but Vspan.

8. McGradySNKT

McGradySNKT Contributing Member

:D Great post Will

9. go_rockets

go_rockets Member

It is not all about the fact that we lost. It is about the way we have been playing, which causes us to lose to teams like the hawks and the celtics. We cannot always depend on a single player to carry the team. I agree with rocketsmedalspd that JVG needs to trust his bench.

10. EssTooKayTD

EssTooKayTD Contributing Member

Haha, nice summation of the general concensus here on these boards this year.

11. Sextuple Double

Which is why nobody associated with the Houston Rockets should not listen to a single suggestion on this board.

12. Jacquescas

Jacquescas Contributing Member

i think people are worried about losing 2 in a row, because its also 4 out of the last 6, and we finished the month just 6-6...

i hope to see Yao out there on monday helping against the cavs. i'd sit him against boston since we dont need him for them if we have tmac. He should definately be back next friday against new jersey at the latest, then we can go on a real run.

i'm excited.

13. Buck Turgidson

The woodwork creaks & out come the freaks.

14. forchette49

forchette49 Contributing Member

just afraid of 2 becoming 3...

15. ericmark

ericmark Member

It is a 4 out of 6 losing streak, Rox is in recession.
    Deke is out of gas; JHo is back to himself; RA keeps bricking; Head is in slump(blame on playing PG); JVG starts to praise eastern conference team.
    Before Yao comes back, Rox may lose the 5th spot soon and face spurs in playoff.

16. Clutch

Clutch Administrator
    Staff Member

Yes, "everyone" is "freaking out". Ugh.

They've lost 3 of 4 and all 3 losses should have been wins, considering the opponents. It's not a panic for me, but I think it's a sign the Rockets are running low on gas without Yao. I also think this team has problems it will need to fix next season (and should have foreseen coming in to this season). Now, if they can get Yao and T-Mac clicking before late April, they will be in pretty good shape... but expecting pure sunshine on the board at this time is simply unrealistic.

I'm sure once we win again (tonight?) all of those who don't like to see any criticism will let the rest have it big time... so no worries.

17. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Exactly, I don't see freaking out, but I do see signs that the team may not be a contender this year.

And, the effort has been below par for a JVG team. That in itself is cause for worry.

DD

18. kaleidosky

kaleidosky Your Tweety Bird dance just cost us a run

Yeah, I wish we could get an All Star break again right now.. these guys look like they need it.

I'm hoping the break before the playoffs start will let our vets recharge for the run no matter where we're seeded.

19. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Talking about people saying others "freak out":

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

freak out!!!! dun dun dun durururun dunn FREAK OUT!!! dun dun dururun dun FREAK OUT!!