1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Online Coupons

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Dookie Sandwich, Feb 7, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Dookie Sandwich

my wifey is wanting some nike shox the ones that have the lil shox all over the shoes and not jsut in the heel. i have seen many a threads that had coupon ofers for shoes online so i am wondering is anybody has any good oens right now?

2. pradaxpimp

pradaxpimp Contributing Member

ummm, if i were u i'd wait a bit. The last time the mass exodus of shoe coupons came out about a month ago.

I would wait and see if another month or 2, they release the coupons for all the major companies (footlocker, champs, footaction...)

On that note, I bought a pair of chucks, and adidas pro model for like 70 bucks the last time the coupon comes out.

normally the coupons are 30 or 40%....i'll post it whenever they release the new coupons.

3. calbear

calbear Contributing Member

Footlocker had their 30% coupon less than month ago. There are sites that tell you what the best deals out there are.

I personally like http://www.modoshi.com

4. BrieflySpeaking

BrieflySpeaking Contributing Member

they have some good deals on eastbay.com on the outlet tab, might wanna check that out

5. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

6. BigSherv

BigSherv Contributing Member