1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Can't get people to trade in basketball league..

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by jdrock, Jan 23, 2007.

1. jdrock

jdrock Member

Hey all, I'm having the hardest time getting people to trade in my league. I'd like to improve my rebounds by a little bit, as well as my blocks and A/T ratio.

Here's my roster right now (ranked in order of current Yahoo ranking):

Mike Miller
    Dwayne Wade
    Josh Howard
    Kevin Martin
    Dwight Howard
    Leandro Barbosa
    Luol Deng
    Tayshaun Prince
    Matt Barnes
    Richard Hamilton
    Mike Dunleavy
    Al Harrington
    Jorge Garbajosa
    Devin Harris
    Anderson Varejao
    Brevin Knight

What do you think? Who should I try trading and for who should I trade?

2. Heath

Heath Member

you should draft better players, then maybe you'd have some assets to trade :p

3. jdrock

jdrock Member

Funny.. I'm second in my league. The person in 1st place drafted KG and managed to convince some idiot to trade him Marion. When we played each other, we tied.

If you knew anything about fantasy bball, you'd realize 1/2 my players were sleepers and became top players in fantasy leagues.