1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[tv] The Apprentice LA - anyone care?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Faos, Jan 4, 2007.

1. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

2. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Hate to admit it, but I LOVE this show. I love watching these people CRASH AND BURN during their tasks.

Not a big reality TV guy, but I always look forward to this one. Can't wait.

3. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

The Apprentice got old after the second season...the same people doing the same stuff, just with different corporate sponsors. Now, they reaching the bottom of the barrell with this whole "losing team sleeps in a tent" stuff. I'm thinking this will be The Apprentice's last season.

4. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

Maybe they should make the losing team sleep with Rosie O'Donnell.

5. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Probably should have ended last year.

I've watched this show since the begining but I think it's move to Sunday nite is a death knell

Don't think I'll watch this year unless theres a Rosie vs Donald Steel Cage match

6. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

You guys have to watch the first minute or so of the link above. It's hilarious. Watch how they shoot Trump driving a convertible so you can't see his bad comb over blowing in the wind. Plus, you can tell the car is on a trailer being towed because it's so much higher than the other cars.

7. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

Gawd, just listening to Rosie on The View is bad enough. Having to sleep with her would be a violation of their 8th amendment rights.

8. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

I'd love to be the middle of a Stefanie/Heidi cookie.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Diva

Diva Member

I want to be on The Apprentice...I'd blow the competition out of the water! It's obvious that most of the women are on there entirely for the eye candy factor. No brains to speak of at all. You gotta have both looks and brains to make it in "The Doanld's" world.

10. Diva

Diva Member

What a moron...I was talking about how intelligent I am and I misspelled "Donald"....:rolleyes:

11. ima_drummer2k

Well, you would probably do pretty well then...

12. Elle Woods

Elle Woods Member

LMAO!!! :D

13. 3814

3814 Contributing Member

In reference to the group picture on the main page: http://apprentice.tv.yahoo.com/trump/06/index.html

Since when has it been accepted to pose like gangsters for a business group photo? Can't somebody smile instead of pretend that they're going to bust a cap in my ass? (Asian guy-second row second to the right, Guy right above Donald, and White guy-third row far left are the worst offenders).

14. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

Sleep in a tent? That's exactly what they did on that Fake Apprentice show on fox. My big fat obnoxious boss or something like that.

15. Diva

Diva Member

LOL...In their dreams....just like in yours. :rolleyes:

16. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Actually that fake Apprentice show on Fox was pretty funny. Its too bad they canceled it after 3 or 4 episodes.

17. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

I'd take on Trump's daughter. She's hawt.

[​IMG]

18. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Yeah I thought it was pretty funny too, suck because we never got to see the ending

19. ima_drummer2k

Anybody watch last night? A few observations:

-I'm glad that dude got fired. He seemed like an ass and why do all of his shirts look like picnic tablecloths?

-Trump's daughter's boobs look a little bigger than last year. I think she had them done....probably with her father's blessings.

-I don't like the twist with the project manager staying PM for the entire show until they lose. I like it when there's a different one every week. Also don't like the winning PM being in the board room with Trump. Just seems odd.

-That New York guy that was yelling while building the tent is fun to watch. He's out of control. I hope he stays for a while just for the entertainment value. What a spaz!

-Heidi is hot.

20. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

yes sir...She's hawt...I did watch a little of it...there was a part in the beginning, after they built the tent, where she was wearing a sleaveless brown sweater pitching the voting on the text messaging thing...man... :eek:

I'll watch more just because of her...