1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Barkley is right...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Amel, Nov 16, 2006.

1. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

Some of the YOF here go out of there way to put tracy down. are you threatend or something?.. tracy is not trying o steal yao's limelight. if anything he is trying to get yao more involved.

2. tsunami

tsunami Member

So we are 6W 3L with a tough season opening schedule, and you guys simply starts a civil war ? :confused:

3. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

too funny

4. ferrarif1286

ferrarif1286 Member

If barkley is right then u are wrong

5. ToothYanker

ToothYanker Contributing Member

As long as Yao continues to think too much, he will never be dumbinant. So says Charles "I don't know how to use a computer" Barkley.

6. fuzzy88

fuzzy88 Member

Well, unless Rox win 82-0, we are not happy .... No way we are happy.
    :rolleyes:

7. fuzzy88

fuzzy88 Member

Brute force Barkley, yeah!
    Basketball is not a thinking game, it is a game for dumb people, just go out there and brute your way around, that's the game. Even better, let's wear helmet and pad and run people over. Oops, or was that a football game?

8. hotblooded

hotblooded Member

Hell wtf

Can we have threads like these after we have lost a game *touch wood*

TMAC = YAO = HOUSON ROCKETS = CHAMPIONSHIPS :cool:

Come on...too much negativity

We shouldnt argue which of superstars is better than the other

JUST BE CONTENT WE HAVE THESE TWO SUPERSTARS WHO LIKE EACH OTHER AND WHO ARE WILLING TO SACRIFICE THIER OWN GAME FOR THE TEAM BECAUSE THEY THINK IT WILL MAKE THEM BETTER

dont hate on tmac's decisions....none of us can say ANYTHING..only the person on the court playing knows whats going on...I think he knows about basketball more than anyone here...same goes with Yao

9. HoopsFancy

HoopsFancy Member

10. stephenchou

stephenchou Member

If we want to get a champion, we must resolve around Yao, not Mac. Time have told us that Mac isn't a good leader. As for yao, at least we can hope.

11. blazer_ben

blazer_ben Rookie

Another exampel of a yof continues tracy bashing. you stupid worthless scum..

12. Jerry36

Jerry36 Member

Tmac is starting to get his game back and now is the time for him to take over as the #1 option. If you look back at 04-05 season when Van Gundy switched from Yao being the #1 option to Tmac, that's when Rockets took off. Yao is just not dominant enough to be #1 option. If the rockets want to get Tmac back, he has to be #1.

13. compucomp

compucomp Member

Where were you when T-Mac was missing jumpshots straight off the front of the rim, shooting 5/19 (or whatever) and scoring 13 points, just last week? His performance today wasn't that great either, 21 points? When Yao scored 20?

If you T-Mac nuthuggers want a civil war, you're on the verge of starting one.

14. compucomp

compucomp Member

Yep, so T-Mac gets two weeks to shoot his way out of a slump, while Yao, who's among the top 15 in scoring, plays two poor games (oh by the way he scored 20+ in each) and needs to have the ball taken away from him? WTF? T-Mac got his shots even though he was bricking them horribly.

One would think that YOH's would be fans of other teams and hate the Rockets. Instead they are here masquerading as Rockets fans. What a disgrace.

15. compucomp

compucomp Member

And you're a racist China-hating YOH who sucks the nuts of Brokeback FatMac. Why don't you get a job to suck T-Mac's nuts after he retires in 3 years?

Lay off the mud if you don't want it slung right back in your face.

16. themocitydon

themocitydon Member

T-mac is one of my favorites players, but he is acting and playing like a b**** right now.

17. BlueberryEater

Uh, no no no, don't give me that you don't think this is a racial issue. Everyone knows damn well it's a racist issue. People don't want Yao Ming to shine is because they're jealous. You think those TNT commentating fools appreciates it when a Chinese brotha taking over a game they grew up on? I DON'T THINK SO SON!

And don't give me that TMac should be #1 option if the Rockets hope to advance deep into the playoffs. It won't happen. We already know TMac can't win, he's a quitter. Yao is a winner and he's our best scoring option. Even TMac saids so. Are you TMac, No, I don't think so. TMac is the playmaker, Yao is our #1 scoring option. That's the way it is and that's the best choice for the Rockets organization if they want to advance deep into the playoffs. NUFF SAID!!!!!

18. BlueberryEater

That was the past, we're not in the past no more. TMac with the brokeback isn't the same scoring machine, he's a playmaker now. Even he said it himself. Are you TMac? No you're not, so don't give me that what you think TMac should do.

Yao is better than he was back in 04-05 season. He's the best center in the NBA now and everyone knows it. So stop denying the facts. If the Rockets wants to win, they know Yao is their #1 option. TMac can't carry a team, we all know it. Especially when he's brokeback now. Nuff said!

19. BlueberryEater

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, OWNED!!!!!!!!!! That's ownage right there!!!!

I feel you. These TMac nuthuggers are straight up annoying. They just don't want to see our #1 scoring option Yao Ming shine brighter than their hero Brokeback Mac. Too bad, it's the way it is. And it's going to be the way it is. Like it or not, this is how we'll get past the 1st round of the playoff. It's the way it is. Nuff said.

20. hotblooded

hotblooded Member

Alright so as a self-declared Yao nuthugger who is also a tmac nuthugger

I just want to say this -

If we we lost either of them.....we can say good bye to any chance of going out of the first round

Jordan+Pippen
    Kobe+Shaq
    Kareem+Magic
    Bird+Mchale

Come on....we need two superstars

lets be happy we have two superstars

either one of them can take over a game..and we just need them to do so

remember There is no I in team :cool: