1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Juwan is garbage

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by docgundy, Nov 10, 2006.

Tags:
  1. darkwarrior

darkwarrior Member

might as well right, so maybe dumbasses might see the fact that there's recently been a thread about the same topic that randomly popped into their head and add onto it instead of starting a new one.

oh and i dug real deep into the forum to bump this one :rolleyes:

im done.

2. xomox

xomox Contributing Member

what's with you guys taking it personally? name-calling? if you don't want to see this discussion, don't look at it.

3. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Cant really blame them.

Even hard core Juwan supporters are fighting a good vs. evil war in their minds.

Dark side has control of them but there is struggle to break free.

Dont mind their name-calling. Just let it go knowing that its a struggle for their poor souls.

4. Cohen

Cohen Contributing Member

Makes them feel bigger.

5. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

The Rockets are winning so I guess people have to find something to whine about.

6. RocksMillenium

Or we can keep have a holier then thou attitude like you.

7. Outlier

Outlier Member

Yeah, you would think, they'd get tired of their relentless bashing of a certain player. But they don't. They must hate their own lives to keep posting annoying remarks on how a player sucks. He sucks. We get it. Case closed.

8. RocksMillenium

Funny that you complain about name calling yet what are you and others doing with Howard? Calling him names. A scrub and cancer? Pot, kettle, black. You can cry about "discussions" all you want, it gets tiresome seeing a "Juwan Howard suckz" or "Howard is a cancer, and he suckzzz to!" thread every other freaking day!

9. xomox

i don't think we've yet covered all the ways in which he sucks though.

10. cwww

cwww Member

JHo=RyBo II

11. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

The guy's gotten at most 15 minutes in game this year and one game he didn't even COME IN. 9th guy off the bench instead of full time starter just like everyone was clamoring for and STILL he's a piece of crap.

It was about having Howard not being in the starting lineup, no about wishing he'd get run over by a truck. Chill out haters

12. xomox

you won't catch me calling jho names. you can quote me on this though: he sucks.

13. batizy

batizy Member

Not to call anyone gabage in Rockets if they are wining.

14. zman2002

zman2002 Member

Guess you don't want your own names called. Simple: Do not do this to nobody.

Juwan Howard does not deserve your name calling either. Maybe his salary does, but hey, it's not his fault. If you were JH, would you have gone to CD and said "I make too much for the minutes I play"? :confused:

To me he's an OK backup at this stage and a true professional. That's what we've got. And JVG is our coach. Live with it.

15. zman2002

zman2002 Member

Ok, I've got a case study for yall JH haters. Based on the games played so far (heck, it could be a season long project), compare JH with his counterparts in the other 31 teams. Here

Counterpart = Backup PF & C, 8-10min/g

I bet we have enough JH haters out there so it should not be that hard to get "all the ways in which he sucks though.[/QUOTE]". Set up a sticky thread and present the FACT of "all the ways in which he sucks though.[/QUOTE]".

Look forward to the results :cool:

16. xomox

".
    and you guys try to make it seem as if the jho haters are obsessed. :rolleyes:

17. zman2002

zman2002 Member

Whoops...the other 29 teams - Wish I had studied math more while I was still young :eek: :eek: :mad:

18. Outlier

Outlier Member

Zboy isn't?

19. xomox

i can't speak for zboy. this isn't even my thread. i was just trying to defend ppl's right to say what they want as long as it is not personally offensive to someone.

20. JoeBarelyCares

JoeBarelyCares Contributing Member

Even time you get upset about Juwan, just think back and remember that we had to take his contract as part of the Orlando heist that netted Tmac, and you will keep things in perspective.