1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Stop whining about people who are whining about T-MAC

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by YaozaMac, Nov 3, 2006.

1. YaozaMac

YaozaMac Member

[​IMG]

I am kidding. First let me just say that I appreciate the dialogue on this board and will not encourage that to stop.......good or bad. Yes some will say this is a waste of a thread and I understand if it is locked. So the purpose of this thread: I am officially thanking all those that work on this board to make it so great and all the members that make it fun to peruse this site. Also, while many people are being accused of being bandwagon fans and having radical ideas of what this team needs....I say it is this diversity of thought that makes this forum interesting.

Who will be the first person to post........."In before the lock" :p

GO ROCKETS
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

I am hoping T-Mac proves all those that think he is done wrong(not referring to those on this board, the media rather). I can't stand when I read stuff like the following: "We guess the "next Penny Hardaway" honor will have to fall to Tracy McGrady." :mad:

2. lastopsuburb

lastopsuburb Member

I like the pics.

IN BEFORE DA LOCK!!! :)

3. brantonli24

brantonli24 Member

In before deletion.

i'll miss those pictures. Please T-man, out do those photos this season, for the sake of Houston and some Chinese fans.

4. brantonli24

brantonli24 Member

Where's Mcgrady's head?

5. brantonli24

brantonli24 Member

[​IMG]

Sorry for the triple post, I meant this picture, McGrady's head seems to be gone.

6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

7. macfan

macfan Contributing Member

He is that GOOD. He can dunk even without his head. Can Kobe do that?

8. BoogeyMan888

BoogeyMan888 Member

Brokeback FatMac can't do these no more. He should seriously just change his game to a playmaker, not a scorer. He's not a great scorer no more, but he's still a great passer. So therefore, PASS THE DAMN BALL!!!!!!!!!

9. 03blkgti

03blkgti Member

Yeah wait till the game against dallas, he is going to prove some people wrong about his agressiveness, thats for damn sure.

10. superden

superden Contributing Member

I thought about making a thread with a title like that, then I thought to myself...how stupid would that be? :D

11. osa420

osa420 Contributing Member

LOL The Headless Sportsman.

12. TeamUSA

TeamUSA Member

Boredom is the mother of creativity :D

13. YaozaMac

YaozaMac Member

I will bump this thread win T-Mac and the Roxs win a championship...this year, or next year, whenever...and post some new highlights of T-Mac ramming the ball down your throat...err down Joe NBA's throat. :D

14. YaozaMac

YaozaMac Member

but you thought about it Mr. 12507 :eek:

15. YaozaMac

YaozaMac Member

Ha, Ha

16. Outlier

Outlier Member

WTF? What's wrong with that pic?? Is his head pulled all the way back or what? Something wrong with the camera?

17. YaozaMac

YaozaMac Member

So let me see If I am understanding you correctly, you are saying T-Mac can finish strong at the hole and doesn't need to give HEAD :confused:

18. YaozaMac

YaozaMac Member

he hopped 8 stories high and had to tuck his head....look b/t the twine...he is tucking his head...I would love to see a vid. feed or gif of this play :eek: