1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    It's Game 3 between the Knicks and Pacers in Indiana. Join us as we watch the NBA playoffs together...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Viewing Parties in San Diego

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RAID, Oct 30, 2006.

1. RAID

RAID Contributing Member

if you live in the san diego area and want to hang out with two of the biggest rockets fans on the west coast, please join our yahoo group where you will find info, directions, and more details. we're located in the mira mesa / poway area.

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/sd_rockets_fans/

2. SunsRocketsfan

hey there.. im a huge ass rockets fan too! :) id love to join..
    and guess what i live right in Rancho Penasquitos, which is right next to Mira Mesa / Poway.. would love to join you guys sometime. :D

3. scyman

scyman Contributing Member

I'm the second half of the original two, and I too live in Rancho Penasquitos. This is going to be a great season, and it'll be even better with more fanatics watching with us!

4. madmonkey37

madmonkey37 Contributing Member

I live in Ranchos Penasuitos also, but I got a lot of midterms and studying to do this whole week.

5. sdpenpal

sdpenpal Contributing Member

Imperial Beach here, long time Rox fan from Victoria Texas........ Thank God for NBA League Pass on Directv....... Will be joining your Yahoo Group Today.

6. SunsRocketsfan

wow i didnt know we had so many san diego fans in here.. and all in the RB, PQ, POway, MiraMesa area.. well one guy is from IB which is a bit away :) but cant wait for the season to start! go rockets!

7. job

job Contributing Member

I live in Carmel Valley, but would like to meet up with some Rockets' fans.

8. Mr Boo

Mr Boo Contributing Member

I'm in Carmel Valley too (just East of Del Mar Heights Rd exit off the 5) :)

9. wink3

wink3 Member

I live out in Pacific Beach, lots of bars to watch NBA games.

10. scyman

scyman Contributing Member

Looks like there's quite a few Rockets fans in SD. Hopefully I'll get to meet everyone tomorrow. Wear your Rockets gear!

11. RAID

RAID Contributing Member

there seems to be several of us that live a few minutes away from each other. i'm hosting tonight so if you have any questions, give me a call (858)231-8453

12. CMHouston

CMHouston Member

I wish I had thought of something like this when I was in SD. I was stuck there in the Marines for 5 years and I was the only Rockets fan there. I still go back to SD every once in a while to visit so if I'm there and there is a game, I know who to get a hold of.

13. Seven

Seven Contributing Member

Well I'm a bit surprised that there are so many fans in san diego, but then again, that's where the rockets use to be so I guess it would make some sense. ;)

14. Seven

Hey raid thats a cool club that your in. Can I join? lol.

15. Ehsan

Ehsan Member

Did you guys hear the Rockets moved to Houston?

16. Seven

Im tired of your fibs....BAN! :mad: :D