1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Texans @ Titans

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by gunn, Oct 26, 2006.

1. msn

msn Member

That's it. Swoly, if you win dude you need to stick like a ton of smilies in his sig. Along with something about wanting to have VY's babies. :D

2. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

nah, msn, you can't include smileys on your signature. Just imagine if we could...! So... I did the next best thing ;) :

#82 SwoLy-D, Oct 27, 2006
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2006
  3. hatemavs4life

hatemavs4life Member

Exactly. If Carr's numbers were even slightly off, 3/4 of this board would be demanding an explanation as to why Sage isnt starting. Bottom line, these are the facts whether you like them or not. Carr IS the 2nd rated passer in AFC only behind Manning, duh! Manning is almost always there. Carr IS also the 4th rated passer in the NFL. Look I was skeptical if he still was workable, hey Kuby made Plummer pretty good when he was dubbed hopeless by the Cardinals but hey isnt that whole organization hopeless?

Bottom line on this game, if Wali gets 100 the Titans are toast. Their defense makes ours look good and dont bother mentioning the 14-13 Indy game everyone knows the Colts were on a 3 day bender before that game. Right now, Carr > VY (may change in 3-4 yrs), AJ and Moulds > any of the Titans receivers.

Final score: Texans 24, Titans 13. Carr another 2 TD game, over 200 yds. Running game led by Wali gains over 100 yds. Mario does the sack dance and the only thing Elvis can do is sing the Tennessee Blues because the only crazy thing one can be led to believe is the Titans winning this game

4. Burzmali

Burzmali Member

Amen brother. I can't remember but I think this is the first thing we've ever agreed on.

GO TITANS

5. Saint Louis

Saint Louis Member

OK, that is just un-natural man love right there. Both of you should be ashamed.

6. omar23

omar23 Member

DAVID CARR >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> vince young

He'll prove to be the superior qb of the day. Texans have the better talent- I say we win by at least 10. I expect Carr and Johnson to have another big day. The VOF's will go away dissapointed. The only thing that vince is leading the titans to is to the top of the draft board.

Go Texans!

7. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

OKAY :eek:

That was uh. Man. :eek: That's not good.

anyhoo

You know why Vince Young is better than David Carr?

because Vince Young went to the University of Texas, beat the ESPN National Champions and won the BCS Championship. That is why he is better than David Carr. And some of the clutchfans.net message board posters went there. So they are riding on the coattails of the greatest thing that ever happen to them.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with loyalty. I value that characteristic in people more than anything.

I mean, if Vince decided to play in another football league like the Mid-Eastern Football Association, presented by Exxon, and played for The PLO Camel Rough-Rider-Nauts. <---I don't know what the hell that is, that's just some CFL Hybrid name, would you be rooting like heck for the PLOCRRN?

I got no issues with VY10. I love the guy. He's a Houston guy and all, but man, I kind of want to see him lay on his back like a $5.00 slut on a Saturday night on Fondren (not that I know anything about that).

It's hard to cheer for UT and even VY to an extent when people act all myopic about it. It's like they have their mouths wrapped in something, ya know?

I understand being passionate and all, but being blind about it?

I bet VY can get some people to drink Kool Aid in the middle of the Astrodome, because the Astrodome is going to turn into a spaceship, and it's going to fly away.

GO ****ING TEXANS~!@!~!@!!

It's not the name on the back of the jersey, but the name on front that I care about.

8. yaoluv

yaoluv Member

I am looking forward to the play when vince gives the instruction for the O-Line to let Mario through, and then Vince dominates him with a juke/stiff arm/tackle break that exposes mario for the little combine wonder that he is and the fans rise up in anger and tear the stadium down and the texans go into bankrupcy and have to move to mexico city.

9. mateo

mateo Contributing Member

Carr is gonna destroy the Titans.
    He's got Jesus on his side.

10. Kerfeld

Kerfeld Contributing Member

I want the Texans to win so badly. As one few true David Carr supporters, I hope that he has a great game.

11. MManal

MManal Member

At the risk of being labelled a VOF or whatever other labels that are being thrown around these days for folks that bleed burnt orange and have a strong loyalty for VY; I will predict that VY has a huge breakout game and Titans win this one. I wanted the Texans to draft VY and still feel they made a colossal mistake that the franchise will regret for MANY years to come. This is not because Im some kind of crazy VOF that all of a sudden disbanded my allegiance to the Texans because they didnt draft the player I want.
    Nope, its because I want to see the Texans win a Super Bowl one day and feel that drafting VY would have made that almost a lock. I have watched VY every week since he stepped on the UT campus, and the improvement the guy made in a span of basically 18 months was absolutely off the charts. In addition, he is WAY ahead of schedule in the NFL. It was considered a given before the draft that VY would sit for 2 yrs before taking an NFL snap. This is only the start of what will be a Hall of Fame career with multiple Super Bowls. Btw, havent had a chance to attend a Texans game this year since moving up North, but I have heard that there TONS of VY Titans jerseys in the stands at every Texans game.

12. Major Malcontent

Major Malcontent Contributing Member

[Anti UT Troll mode on]

VY will NEVER see the Super Bowl without a ticket.

But on the plus side he will always have the big contract and the huge victory over USC

13. mateo

mateo Contributing Member

Someone confirm this pls.

14. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

so is this the thread

15. mrdave543

mrdave543 Contributing Member

hahahahahahaha prepare to eat your words within 5 years, I will also guarantee Titans see a superbowl (again by the way) before the Texans ever come close

16. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Dang Carr hit as he threw. INT....didn't help it was into triple coverage...lol.

Only 5th of the year....:(

Bad decision by Carr there.....

nice 5 yard loss there though.

17. VesceySux

VesceySux Contributing Member

Terrible throw by Carr.

18. KaiSeR SoZe

KaiSeR SoZe Contributing Member

quadruple coverage...lol

19. mrdave543

mrdave543 Contributing Member

carr is so good!!! wow beautiful pass!!!

ok sorry that was mean, but 4 guys around the reciever!

20. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

Another 3 and OUT for the TItans LMAO

And looks like Young hurt his hand.