1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bogans to Magic - DeShawn Stevenson available

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by docgundy, Jul 13, 2006.

Tags:
  1. stq

stq Member

Hard to say at this point,
    It will depend on whether CD can get a better value as replacement.

but IMO, 2 millinon/yr for a backup SF/SG isn't that bad.......very hard to find any decent player makes less than that.

2. RodrickRhodes

RodrickRhodes Member

Wow and I thought it couldn't get any worse...Bogans was an adequate bench player who could give you a decent 15-20 mins a night...The Rockets bench right now sucks and just say no to Deshawn Stevenson

3. Song

Song Member

DeShawn is a SOLID guy with above average defensive skill. He played all 82 games last season with Magic. It will not be a bad deal If we sign him with 4.2 TE. Then Rybo is absolutely cuttable. :rolleyes:

4. thetennisyao

thetennisyao Member

Give Ariza and screw bogans. i didn't expect us to sign keith bogans from the beginning, let him walk.

5. Hakeem's Dream

Hakeem's Dream Contributing Member

Bogans

When did we lose him to Orlando?

6. cmiller

cmiller Contributing Member

Yesterday.

7. Tameway

Tameway Member

what a pity

8. frostycd1

frostycd1 Member

Watch, within the day, someone will write on here, some sad, pitiful post, like...

Thanks bogans for your hard work here, we think you so much, i have a custom wheaties box with your pic on it, you motivate me to get out of bed in the morning....

9. Ming the Dream

Ming the Dream Contributing Member

LOL............now that was motivation for me to go back to work from lunch.......thanks. :D

10. Yao#1

Yao#1 Member

The bogans deal was 3 years for about 8 million. The Rox can match it but have told his agent they are not going to. This is fine now that they picked up Snyder from NO. Bogans wasnt bad, but I have no problem letting him go.

11. stonegate_archer

stonegate_archer Contributing Member

Now that we have Snider, we should find a guy to back up Yao

12. Danbury

Danbury Member

I want to know what good is a player like Bowen. Yes he hustles, but as far as I can tell, he has no other skills. He's not even a great defender, couldn't hit a jump shot for his life, and he's prone to turnovers. Please Rockets, do not resign him (or is he still under contract?) Surely there is someone else out there who will hustle. Bogans would've helped with our lack of depth, but he's not that much of a loss in my opinion. Snider can fill his role nicely.