1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bout time we get an article on T-mac

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by xomox, Jul 4, 2006.

1. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Thats funny, TMAC went through the same back treatments that I am going through now. Hopefully it works for me like it helped him.

2. lovemtracy

lovemtracy Member

Good and exciting news. My love tmac, let the doubters shut up next season!

3. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

AWESOME Video, and it is the main reason, I think we don't need Gay, but Battier.....

Wow...you forget just how good Tmac is.......and his back is getting better? Wow !

Great, great news.

DD

4. JeopardE

JeopardE Member

Hehe...the pessimists are out in force. Even the fact that the doctors are the ones saying that his back actually gets better every year when it isn't supposed to, and that last season was an aberration and won't happen again -- that does nothing to appease the doubters.

Go T-Mac. I look forward to seeing you returning to the court next season and silencing your critics. Bring us home a trophy, man. You deserve it.

Forget all this nonsense about us still needing this, needing that. Whatever few deficiencies our rotation may have at the start of the season will be compensated for by the fact that we have T-Mac. And Yao. Forget all that nonsense that happened last season. The odds are stacked in our favor. 2006-07 is going to be great, great, great.

5. TMACFORMVP

TMACFORMVP Member

Houston Rockets 2006-2007 NBA Champs and T-MAC for MVP averaging 28, 7, and 7 to go with 2 steals :)

6. michecon

michecon Member

I love the optimism that breaks out prior to the start of each season here. But seriosuly, I hope Tmac stays healthy.

7. TheBigSleep

TheBigSleep Member

I want T-mac to be OK, but I wouldnt read too much into how his back feels while he is under a controlled non-contact workout regimen.

Ill be happier once we make it through a couple of regular season games and he feels fine-- because once you start posting up, getting hit, and changing direction in mid-air on people, that's where you are likely to mess up your back.

Hopefully he can still do all that pain-free.

8. WhoMikeJames

WhoMikeJames Member

Mike James 16 ppg 6 apg 2 rpg
    Yao 22 ppg 10 rpg 2apg
    TMAC 29 ppg 7 rpg 6 apg :D :D :D MVP

9. MLittle577

MLittle577 Member

Great article, but fans can't be blamed for still showing skepticism. He said he was fine a couple of times last season, but that was not the case. Hopefully all is well and he can get back to MVP form this coming season.

10. rockets-#1

rockets-#1 Member

I'M STARTIN' TO GET REALLY EXCITED!! That is some fantastic news. I had been saying these things about T-Mac since the season ended. I knew he'd want to remind everyone about him. It's gonna be a helluva season. IF both he and Yao are healthy for most of the season and all of the playoffs, they WILL NOT be stopped!

11. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Yes sir! If this happens we are a contender.

12. tigermission1

tigermission1 Member

I wish him the best, because I wish the Rockets the best. This guy is THE key to the Rockets' success. Yao is great and he's the stabilizer of this team, but nothing gets done with T-Mac setting on the bench or playing hurt.

There's nothing more to say other than I will wait for the season to begin and see him absorb contact/physical play that he normally gets and still keep going. Until then, count me in as a skeptic...

13. Lance Berkman

Lance Berkman Member

Anyone know the name of the song they use in this vid?

14. Lance Berkman

Lance Berkman Member