1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Spring Teens Beat the Crud out of a Hispanic

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Supermac34, Apr 27, 2006.

1. Supermac34

Supermac34 President, Von Wafer Fan Club

Holy Crap!

A CNN story about Spring.

They need to fry these kids.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/04/27/texas.attack.ap/index.html

White teens accused of brutal racist attack
    Hispanic boy left for dead

Thursday, April 27, 2006; Posted: 4:05 p.m. EDT (20:05 GMT)

SPRING, Texas (AP) -- Two white teenagers severely beat and sodomized a 16-year-old Hispanic boy who they believed had tried to kiss a 12-year-old white girl at a party, authorities said.

The attackers forced the boy out of the house party, beat him and sodomized him with a metal pipe, shouting epithets "associated with being Hispanic," said Lt. John Martin with the Harris County Sheriff's Department.

They then poured bleach over the boy, apparently to destroy DNA evidence and left him for dead, authorities said. He wasn't discovered until Sunday, a day after the attack. (Watch how a neighbor described the victim's injuries -- 1:34)

The victim, who was not identified, suffered severe internal injuries and remained in critical condition Thursday.

Keith Robert Turner, 17, and David Henry Tuck, 18, are charged with aggravated sexual assault, investigators said.

Prosecutors are considering whether to attach hate-crime charges, but unless the victim dies, the possible penalty would be the same. If the boy dies and it is ruled a hate crime, the attackers could face the death penalty, authorities said.

The case has been turned over to the homicide division, Martin said, normal procedure in severe assault cases.

Authorities set bond at $100,000 for Turner and at $20,000 for Tuck.

Spring is a middle-class, largely white suburb of 36,000 residents, located about 10 miles north of the Houston city line

2. wiws316

wiws316 Member

:eek: :eek: those are some crazy ass kids

3. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

God that is depressing.

I always hated Spring. Their girls basketball team has mustaches, from what I remember. Or maybe that was Conroe...

Either way, what a sad, terrible story. I really hope the boy doesn't pass away. :(

4. Saint Louis

Saint Louis Member

F'd up. It is bad enough if they had just beat the crap out of him, but the ramming of the pole up the butt is just plain almost Deliverance material. A nice job by someone instilling those two boys with moral values. :rolleyes:

5. HAYJON02

HAYJON02 Contributing Member

Why does there always seem to be sodomy when racist rednecks are involved? Hmm. Lots of self-loathing going on there and not enough man love I think. Just not with a metal pipe. And not where I can see or hear about it.

6. dskillz

dskillz Contributing Member

Spring is getting quite the reputation, first some teens wrote racial slurs all over a Black families' home and now this.

7. Saint Louis

Saint Louis Member

Is Spring the new Vidor?

8. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

They poured bleach all over him and left him for dead. I think they should go for attempted murder also.

9. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

stupid racist bastards

10. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

This is so ****ing sad, people don't realize it and won't believe it if someone tells them, but all of that accepted racism in the media directed at illegal immigrants contributed to these piece of **** kids (and no doubt about it their piece of **** parents) hating a Hispanic kid so much that these types of thoughts cross their mind and later became these sickening actions. Of course this is exactly what the devils in charge of media want, a whole nation of people hating a group of people for no good reason and thinking it's ok to do it, and that goes for Spanish media as well, ****ing bastards, they'll all burn in hell. :(

11. luckystrikes

luckystrikes Member

One of the $#@er's that did this lives across the street from me. He's been in and out of prison for the 4 years that we've lived here. It’s an average middle class quiet neighborhood, not the trailer park you would think guys like this would come from. Years ago, I used to sit in my garage with some brews and watch the Nazi parties across the street. They usually ended up with the cops being called, and some crazy Nazi girl yelling in the middle of the street. I hope they both get the death penalty via a rectum, a pipe, and a boot.

12. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

That is awful. Just awful.

13. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

I fail to comprehend how people turn out to be like this...its sad.

14. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

As a hispanic, I am appalled that this kind of thing could happen, disgusting!

15. Aceshigh7

Aceshigh7 Contributing Member

Man, you are so completely off base. If anything the media is biased TOWARD illegal immigrants. Hence they are never referred to as Illegal Aliens anymore, they are called undocumented workers.

I despise any crime like this also, but to call out the media for it is just stupid. If anything the media's agenda is too forgiving to illegals.

16. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

Spring has seen a dractic decline the past 4-5 years. i'm so glad my parents are moving out this summer.

it's sad, though. when i was growing up, Spring was an excellent town. kinda your typical middle/upper-middle soccer mom town, but the town is suffering from the constant expansion and population increase.

17. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

depends on who what/who you watch.

18. Aceshigh7

Aceshigh7 Contributing Member

I'm talking the general news media. Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, & NBC news services.

Of course the left and right leaning talk shows hosts are going to have different viewpoints, but I am referring to the general news media, which is far too accomodating towards illegals. (Including Fox News)

19. luckystrikes

luckystrikes Member

If you saw the mom, and 3 or 4 of the dads........might shed some light. I saw her about 5 minutes ago. I wanted to yell across the street...."Nice job raising your kids you fu#$@ing wh@#$." I'd rather not end up on the nightly news though.

Freaking Horrible.

20. Rizzy

Rizzy Member

The guys on 740 said they don't expect him to live much longer. :(