1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Will Richie Frahm be here next year?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rikesh316, Apr 5, 2006.

1. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Wow I had no idea he was that old. I like what I've seen from Frahm and hope he sticks around next year

2. YallMean

YallMean Member

yawn. who is going to be voted off tonight on Idol?

3. Simpa

Simpa Member

those two dunks last night by Frahm were impressing ;)

4. Zach Kang

Zach Kang Member

I really like this guy..He is a decent shooter and desperately needed by this rox team. Keep him

5. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I hope he would fill the role of Jon Barry, without the behind the back half court passes.

6. Aries_Tim

Aries_Tim Member

keep him ,at least he is over bowen!!!

7. JD317

JD317 Member

i also cant believe he's 29 years old.. he seems like some 21 year old rookie

8. gucci888

gucci888 Contributing Member

Unlike any of the random FA pickups we've had the last 2 seasons (M. Jackson, Brunson, JL3, Graham, etc...), Frahm can actually put the ball in the basket.

Keep him on the bench for some depth and shooting, kinda like Padgett only smaller.

9. while

while New Member

seems he can do nothing but only try some 3-pointers...
    He is not the kind that attracts JVG

10. xcomputerman

xcomputerman Contributing Member

Err... don't dog Brunson like that. Brunson has been pretty solid for us. He's a prototypical pass-first point guard and generally will avoid shooting the ball unless he has to, but you'd be surprised to learn that in 16 games played for the Rockets, he's shooting 45.5% from behind the 3 point line. Sometimes I wish he was getting more minutes. He's slower than Alston but he sure knows how to bring that offense under control. Frahm, by contrast, is 36.4% (although he has progressively gotten better over the past few games).

11. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

Mochie could beat Brunson in a game of one on one.