1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Longhorn Foundation

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by BenignDMD, Mar 12, 2006.

Tags:
  1. BenignDMD

BenignDMD Contributing Member

Quick question for the Longhorn Foundation members out there.

I want to contribute this year to get my season tickets, however I am not sure how much I should odnate in order to have a very high chance of getting OU and postseason tickets. Anyone know based on experience or otherwise what the cutoff last year ended up being for Rose bowl and OU tix? I have heard that it was around 650, but I am not sure. Also, what kind of seats can I expect for a dontaion around that amount, or lower or higher? Any recommendations from those that are members and have experience iwth this would be helpful. I want lower bowl seats and all the big games outside of the home games that are a part of the seaosn tix.

How is the end zone club priveleges? Thanks guys

2. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

I'm not a member, but my boss and some friends are. I have heard that it can be as much as $1500 or more if you want the best chance.

3. junglerules

junglerules Member

I know several people in the Foundation, and the cut off to get Rose Bowl tickets turned out to be around the $650 to $700 cutoff. Could be even more difficult coming off the national championship season, though.

The tickets we got for the Rose Bowl off of that donation were in the endzone of the Rose Bowl. So, that's looking at just barely donating enough.

Hope that helps.

4. BenignDMD

Thanks for the info! I need to make this decision sometime soon, I think the priority deadline is this week

5. IC2000

IC2000 Contributing Member

700 for the OU, big 12 and rose bowl. Tickets will be lower level endzone or very high up in the 2nd deck

6. BenignDMD

Interesting...Thanks for the assistance everyone.

One more question...anyone have tix ot the end zone club? If so, what exactly is it, and is it worth it to bump up my donation for it? Thanks

7. Ollie

Ollie Member

Hornfans.com has plenty of poster with experience in the subject. Go to the In the Stands or Horn Depot board to ask it though. Or maybe try searching first. I'm sure they get questions just like this all the time.