1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Jaguars @ Texans

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Dec 21, 2005.

1. WasabiTheNinjaPimp

WasabiTheNinjaPimp Contributing Member

If we manage to **** up the entire season, then win only when we gain NOTHING from winning it'll just piss off me and a bunch of other fans.

2. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

wooohoo! A late Festivus miracle.

3. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Touchdown Jags!!!!

4. today

today Contributing Member

San Fran wins!!!!!! Now hopefully the Saints can hold on and beat Detroit.

5. sabirk

sabirk Contributing Member

Number 1 pick here we come :D

6. Bobblehead

Bobblehead Contributing Member

Reggie! Reggie! Reggie! Reggie! Reggie!

7. TMac640

TMac640 Contributing Member

8. today

today Contributing Member

Crappy Saints let the Lions get a 40 yard pass on 4th and 17. FG, game over. Saints pulled a HUGE choke job.

9. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

The 5 team race for the prized Bush!

[​IMG]

Man, we are so close to tasting the #1 pick!!!!

Even if we don't get Bush, some sucker team is going to give us that FA we need or the draft picks we need to make up that OL or get that CB stopper that we're missing (to replace that Buchanon crap).

Watching the highlights, we have some terrible tackling. No can make that tackling stop. They attempt the tackle and just give up....what a load of crap!

10. Icehouse

Icehouse Contributing Member

So if we win next week we can drop to the #5 slot?

11. sabirk

sabirk Contributing Member

Indy losing today was good for us because it drops our strength of schedule.

12. BubbaMac

BubbaMac Contributing Member

What was up with all of those missed tackles in the 4th quarter all of a sudden? Also, why was David Carr all smiling on the last drive in the 4th quarter with the team down 18? The Texans have to be tanking to some degree. I was watching the Green Bay game today and you don't see Brett Favre smiling when his team is down.

The Texans are such a joke of team. It would even be a bigger joke if the Texans exercise that option on Carr's contract and make him one of the highest paid QBs in the NFL. It was funny watching AJ get all pissed when Carr overthrew on that pass which would have been a surefire touchdown.

13. RocketJedi

RocketJedi Member

That's David's personality. Have you not been watching for the last four year? He tries to maintain a positive attitude even when he throws a pick or makes a bad play. I've only seen him upset twice, once in the Chicago game last year, and this year against Pittsburgh I think. Some people hate that about him, but I think it's a good quality. He is not Favre. I cannot imagine ANY QB in the history of the NFL, i.e. Brett Favre, that would have endured Carr's 200 plus sacks with as good of an attitude as David has.