1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

If you had to choose MVP today who would it be?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by WhoMikeJames, Dec 14, 2005.

1. GATER

GATER Contributing Member

Chris Paul.

The Hornets have won 10 of 22 games. That's as many wins as 95% of this board thought they'd win all season. :D

2. Ownage

Ownage Member

LeBron, just look at the game vs miami to see why. He does it all...

3. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

WHO?!

Mine would probably be Nash, or maybe even TMAC. He has shown how important he is to the team. The same way I see Nash is for the SUns.

4. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

Iverson
    Nash
    Tmac
    Duncan

5. tierre_brown

tierre_brown Contributing Member

What is "the other side of the ball"? Defense? Because Brand is in between KG and TD in BPG. Considering he's giving them at least 3 inches in height, that's not bad. His RPG is right on par with KG but a little less than Duncan. His efficiency rating is better than both KG/TD. What is the other side of the ball?

I don't think Brand has a legit chance of winning the MVP unless the Clips make the playoffs (even then, no one thought Sonics would make playoffs last year and there wasn't any Ray Allen for MVP talk) but I think to say that Brand "doesn't compare" to KG or TD is not quite accurate.

6. room4rentsf

room4rentsf Contributing Member

I think EBrand's bpg is actually pretty high.. but if you watch his games he doesnt affect the outcome of the game as much as Cassell / Duncan / Garnett.

Lebron is having a great offensive year but he doesnt play defense.. spg are not a good indicator since the players are usually gambling. It always seems the guy Lebron is guarding also has a strong game. Or alot of times Lebron is nowhere to be found.

J

7. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

lebron or tmac. im tired of duncan

8. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

I prefer tmac and duncan, Im tired of lebron.

9. kaleidosky

kaleidosky Your Tweety Bird dance just cost us a run

to be different, and because i think he deserves to be mentioned/considered at least.. chauncey

10. 3814

3814 Contributing Member

baron davis.