1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Tmac is awesome!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DeAleck, Dec 16, 2005.

1. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

TMAC= Alpha and Omega

2. Will

Will Clutch Crew
    Supporting Member

If only we could put the mind of Tracy McGrady in the body of Tracy McGrady.

3. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Wow, great post! I concur!

4. ucansee2020

ucansee2020 Contributing Member

What's wrong with Mississippi? It's a beautiful state!

5. clove

clove Contributing Member

Tmac is da bomb fo sho.

We are so lucky Tmac and Yao gets along really well...anyone been to LA's bbs when shaq was still there? Makes ours look like a happy family.

If we make it past second round, Tmac is getting the MVP.

6. poseyistheman

poseyistheman Member

Yeah I agree cause even if the Rockets are down in a game you see both Tmac and Yao calm and cool cause they know they can and will make up ground and more times then not will win the game. Big game today vs the Clippers and it should be close and down to the wire but if its in that situation then I believe we will win cause Tmac always puts us on his shoulders and takes us to victory. Go Rockets!!!

7. tigermission1

tigermission1 Contributing Member

He's the ultimate closer, I think that's what describes his 'impact' the most. In a close game, I wouldn't choose any player in the league over T-Mac -- it's a no-brainer IMO. He just has the "it" that so many talented players in the league lack.

His impact on wins and losses is certainly incredible, makes anyone who watches him night-in and night-out be in complete awe of his abilities and his desire to win.

Moreover, news flash, the guy is nowhere near healthy, he's just patched up and asked to play almost every second of every game, and does it in style.

8. rock

rock Member

All around good post. I especially like the heroin joke. That was a good one.

9. FriendofEarth

FriendofEarth Contributing Member

Does no one else find this line hilarious for some reason??

10. Donatello

Donatello Member

HAHAHA :D :D :D

11. TMac640

TMac640 Contributing Member

If we could put the mind of tmac in the body of Yao, it wouldn't even be close.

How do you say back to back championships in French?

12. DeAleck

DeAleck Contributing Member

Trade TMac!!!!!!!!! :mad:

jk, no one is perfect. Tmac is pretty close to it. This second half in the loss to the Clippers showed his inperfection. Still having a man-crush on him though. :eek:

13. tigermission1

tigermission1 Contributing Member

I don't know, he looked really tired out there and the Clippers' best-in-the-league field-goal-defense made sure they would force someone else to beat them...which of course turned out to be Bowen :eek:

14. DeAleck

DeAleck Contributing Member

He is getting ridiculous, I need to get a new girlfriend soon... This is getting scary.

15. mmesser

mmesser Contributing Member

And by ridiculous, you mean violent?? :confused:

16. MrButtocks

MrButtocks Contributing Member

I want to have Tmac's manbabies. Thus is the greatness of Tmac.

17. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

TMAC is #1

18. haven

haven Member

Errr...we wouldn't be any better. :confused:

Yao is a smart player. McGrady is a smart player. You don't get an advantage there.

What you meant to say was: "If we could put the mind of Yao in the body of Swift, it wouldn't even be close."

:)

19. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

Speaking of Swift, I firmly believe that if he had Yao's footwork, he could be an amazing low-post scorer. Stro has this one jumphook where he gets so high in the air that it's completely unblockable. And the few times I've seen him shoot it, he's shown a nice touch on the ball. But his footwork is so poor that he rarely gets into a good position to unleash it. A quality dropstep would do wonders for his game.

Everyone talks about how Yao needs to study under Hakeem, but it's Stro that would benefit the most from his tutelage. Hope they can get together in the offseason.

20. aznphil83

aznphil83 Member

People do not visit China for cheap imports. Hell, China is more beautiful than Paris or anyother country in this damn world.