1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fringe story about Condit-

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Kingrene, Jul 15, 2001.

1. Kingrene

Kingrene Member

Note- I do not approve of the tone of this article. I am only posting it because some of the alledged behavior is consistent with allegations of "bizarre sexual" situations made by one of Condit's mistresses. The author is a graduate of Harvard University, where he received his undergraduate and masters degrees. He also is a former United States Congressman. Enjoy!

CONGRESSMAN
    GARY CONDIT:
    GAYS, BISEXUALS AND MURDER

By: John LeBoutillier

Yesterday I spoke to "RJ” – an inside-the-Beltway source who, over the years, has never steered me wrong. RJ said, "John, do you know the true story of Gary Condit?”
    RJ continued then proceeeded to outline a scenario for what happened in this case:"Condit has been known inside the gay community here in DC for being a big, big user of gay male prostitutes – especially blacks from the Caribbean who ride motorcycles and love to wear black leather.

"Condit lives in Adams Morgan – a terrible commute to and from the Hill – and it is a notorious neighborhood for gays and bisexuals.

"Now, here is the dirty little secret behind the disappearance of Chandra Levy: Condit goes both ways. He likes to get sodomized by male prostitutes before having sex with women. The gay sex turns him on and he can then "perform” with women.

"Condit had one particular Caribbean male prostitute that he frequented. When it was determined that Chandra had to go, this guy was given the assignment. He picked her up on his motorcycle, took off some where, killed her, and dumped her body. Then, on orders from Condit and with money from Condit, he headed back to Haiti or wherever he came from – far, far away from investigators and the Feds.”

The media has heard all of this - but has yet to report it. The other night, both Michael Issikoff of Newsweek and Tom Squitieri of USA TODAY referred to "dark aspects of this story that we can’t report yet.”

Other media players are aware of all of this – and more: apparently Condit liked three-ways and even four-ways with himself, the male gay prostitute and two women.

Some of his girlfriends obviously knew of this over the years; some participated in the three-way sex. This explains his absolute paranoia over any of the girls ever talking about their relationships with him. And it explains the fear we are now hearing about from not just the flight attendant, Anne Marie Smith, but others, too.

This also explains why Abbe Lowell only wants one or two questions asked on the lie detector, such as, "Do you know what happened to Chandra?” Condit probably does not know - on purpose - what the gay male prostitute did with her – so he might very well successfully pass that question on a lie detector test.

No wonder Lowell doesn’t want wide-ranging questions. All of this horrible mess would soon be revealed and confirmed.

As for Chandra leaving her apartment with only her keys? As RJ put it, "Perhaps the only time a woman would leave her purse behind would be to ride on the back of a motorcycle.”

Now, the big questions are these:

1) Is the FBI honestly investigating this absolutely perverted behavior and this scenario?

2) Do the Feds have the guts to pursue such a sick scenario?

3) Does the media – many of who already know much of this – report it – and expose this sick bisexual and gay behavior? Recently the Mainstream Media loves to portray gay victims of violent crime but often ignores gay perpetrators of violent crime. Will the media put aside their Politically Correct view of bi-sexualism and prostitution and tell the truth here?

4) Will the Feds track down this gay male black prostitute – or multiple gay prostitutes – who have had dealings with Condit?

If RJ’s scenario if accurate then poor Chandra – and other Condit girlfriends – have fallen into the sickest group of perverts imaginable.

No wonder Condit, representing a conservative district, went bananas every time one of his girlfriends talked.

Buckle your seatbelts: things are going to explode soon.

------------------

2. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

Ummm...wow...or ugh...ewwww...I don't know. [​IMG]

------------------
    It looks like a veteran can Be had.

3. Band Geek Mobster

Wow, a Gary Condit thread started by Kingrene, what are the odds of that?

;-)

------------------
    President of the CC.net Realist Club, everyone needs a dose of reality once in a while...

4. Robert Snyder

Robert Snyder Contributing Member

If any of this is true then Bill Clinton looks like a scholar compared to this guy. Personally, I'm suprised he's held out this long. I though he would have resigned or feld by now.

Rob

------------------
    I work in radio in Lubbock. Assistant Program Director for KFYO 790, Producer for SportsRadio 1340 KKAM and Texas Tech Sports Network Head Engineer (it should be interesting with Bobby Knight)
    visit me online at www.robertsnyder.net

5. jamcracker

jamcracker Member

This is a great story.

The story proclaims itself unverifiable:

"Then, on orders from Condit and with money from Condit, he headed back to Haiti or wherever he came from – far, far away from investigators and the Feds.”

But my favorite part is:

"Is the FBI honestly investigating this absolutely perverted behavior and this scenario? "

All Condit's girlfriends who "participated in the three-way sex" are absolutely perverted too, right?

And:

"Does the media – many of who already know much of this – report it – and expose this sick bisexual and gay behavior? . . . Will the media put aside their Politically Correct view of bi-sexualism and prostitution and tell the truth here?"

Bisexual behavior is sick, homosexual behavior is sick! When will the media finally admit it?

And:

"Do the Feds have the guts to pursue such a sick scenario? "

Will the Feds be deterred from conducting a full investigation because of the 'sick' sexual activity? Can anyone name a single investigation that "the Feds" abandoned because of 'sick' sexual behavior? JEdgar lapped that **** up.

And "If RJ’s scenario if accurate then poor Chandra – and other Condit girlfriends – have fallen into the sickest group of perverts imaginable."

Bisexuality. Homosexuality. Prostitution. The sickest group of perverts I can imagine.

6. Behad

Whoa...can you explain this part jammie?

------------------

7. Behad

Or did I mis-interpret your sarcasm? I sure hope I did, jam.

------------------

8. Kingrene

Kingrene Member

I believe Jamcracker was being sarcastic. I don't like the tone of the article either, but just because the author believes homosexuality and bisexuality are a perversion, I can't dismiss his story until all the facts come out.

From my experience, stories like this are usually blown way out of proportion, but a small amount of truth probably can be obtained from the hyperbole.

------------------

9. jamcracker

jamcracker Member

Yes, of course. That was meant to be sarcasm.

10. Behad

I re-read it and understood. Sorry! [​IMG]

------------------

11. jamcracker

jamcracker Member

That's the problem. This story is unverifiable, as stated in the 4th paragraph. Verifying the story would require tracking down some un-named male prostitute in some un-named 'Caribbean' nation, which sounds impossible to me..

12. Kingrene

Kingrene Member

This story does not present itself as fact. This is just one unnamed Washington "insider" who is reporting the buzz around town.

Take it for what it is worth, add it to what you already know, and wait for the outcome.

This is a real life "whodunnit" unfolding in public. The public should care about this story, for the sake of the missing girl.

------------------

13. Mango

Mango Contributing Member

Since this is the current Condit thread started by Kingrene, I will post this link here, even though it belongs in an earlier thread.

Why Condit should resign

Mango

------------------
    Get it right or just don't do it!
    Resistance is futile....you will be assimilated.
    Start more Webber threads!

14. subtomic

subtomic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Whoever wrote this article clearly has a bone to pick and has distorted the facts to suit his purpose. I lived in D.C. for a year and Addams Morgan is hardly the "gay" neighborhood. I think it would be better described as the "bohemian" neighborhood, meaning its where alot of artists and musicians live. Maybe Condit liked living near the art galleries, ethnic restaurants, and music clubs. And when you also consider that Condit has a chauffeur (like all congressmen), the whole "commute" thing is irrelevant. Even if it wasn't, you can get from Addams Morgan to the Capitol area in 10-15 minutes - that's hardly a bad commute.

I'm not defending Condit - I think the guy is slime for cheating on his wife. But I think people who spread crap like this are just as slimey.

------------------

15. Behad

Ok, it took awhile, but I've finally decided that Kingrene is BobRainey. For awhile I thought he was Pine Cone, but his posting of stories like this one, as well as his liking of Rush Limbaugh tells me he is another incarnation of Rainey.

I think!

------------------

16. Kingrene

Kingrene Member

You did not think when you wrote that last post. Anyway, figuring out this Condit thing is as easy as 1, 2, 3.

------------------

17. Behad

How long have you been reading this site?

If it's been awhile, then you would know why you are coming off as another Rainey re-incarnation. If you've only been here since you registered, then you would not know who Rainey is.

This re-enforces my suspicion. My post was not trying to figure out this Conduit thing, it was trying to figure out this Kingrene=Rainey thing. A typical Rainey response to my post would have been exactly what you posted: more conservative reporting of Democratic impropieties.

------------------

18. tacoma park legend

tacoma park legend Contributing Member

Behad,

Check your email.

------------------
    You are all bàilisdeires and ainmhides who are allowed to witness my dailgneachd.

19. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

Screw Gary Condit. I'm praying for the girl. I hope she's still alive.

------------------
    "Blues is a Healer"
    --John Lee Hooker

20. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

I thought Kingrene was another name change in heypee's bet. I was wondering who he was.

------------------
    "Bada Bing!"