1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Injury Updates

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by IC2000, Nov 27, 2005.

1. rvpals

rvpals Member

IC2000, is Yao's ankle OK?

According to several Chinese news website, Yao said, Malik Allen intentionally step on Yao's injured ankle forcefully after Yao fell down. That's very Karl Malonish kind of very serious unsportsman, unprofessional actions that purely intend to injure your opponent.

I'm really shocked that NBA has that kind of personality.

I hope Yao's OK, or we're in big big trouble.

I would have to break both Malik Allen's legs to make it even. :mad: :mad:

2. Faos

Faos Contributing Member

Jon Barry was just on 610 and said he was on his way to get a bone scan to see if he had a stress fracture or not.

3. Jacquescas

Jacquescas Contributing Member

Tmac should rest until he is 100% no matter how long that takes. april is more important than november. Technically the 6th seed might be better than the 4th cause we play the 3rd seed which was Seattle last year and dont play in Spurs til the conference finals.

4. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

So, was T-Mac on crutches or what?

5. roxgirl

roxgirl Member

From the replay, I think it was unintentional. He'd have to have some good sense of where Yao's feet were to do that without looking. he only looked back once he noticed he wasnt' standing on the ground, but on something else. BUT...he didn't exactly get off Yao's foot that fast. So he's still a punk.

6. IC2000

IC2000 Contributing Member

No but Vince Young is a better athlete than TMAC

7. halfbreed

halfbreed Contributing Member

Oh...my...God. :rolleyes: Can't we keep that discussion in the other thread?

8. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Yes, please, please keep UT football out of this area. I swear, I moved from Houston in 1999 when 610's slogan was "The voice of the Houston Rockets!", then it became "The voice of the Houston Rockets and the Houston Texans!", still understandable. And last year, when I visited? "The home of the Rockets, the Texans, and the Longhorns!" What??!!?? What in the world does UT have to do with Houston? That's like rooting for the Mavericks or the Spurs. If they're going to tout any college team, at least let it be the Cougars, regardess of how bad they are.

9. cptcrunch

cptcrunch Member

He shouldn't thank God then if he does not believe in him. And I'm lost on the capital M thing

10. cptcrunch

cptcrunch Member

I'm just trying to help you out. If you want to hehe yourself to hell that is on you, not me.

God Bless!

11. real_egal

real_egal Contributing Member

No need to be so upset about it. Christianity is not based on formality. If I say thank GOD, I wouldn't assume that I worship Him more than someone says thank God. Assume he's not a believer and he did say thank god, although in lower case, I still consider a great step. But this shouldn't be in GARM anyways.

12. IC2000

this guy started it, I can keep my updates to myself if you wish?

13. halfbreed

Are you blackmailing us now about updates? I get updates from my own source in the organization so I lose nothing.

What I was pointing out is that this is the GARM and the other thread is in the Hangout and we shouldn't bring a debate from one into the other.

14. IC2000

Yea i agree, but you pulled my post out like i brought it up when in reality rocketman was being a smart ass. And yes if people are going to be smart asses then i will not post anything. then yes i am blackmailing, i know some people would like to hear the info and i would like to share it as well.

15. halfbreed

Fair enough

16. macfan

macfan Contributing Member

Yeah, OK

17. IC2000

that was a joke, there is no way vince is better

18. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Damn, it was just joke.

19. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

so does this mean the stain on Tmacs back is gone? :D

20. sgm

sgm Member

Hell NO!!! He just want to prove himself in the hawk's game. After the win he will continue his long recovering journey~~~~~,and the rockets continuing their losing journey. ;) ;) :D