1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A&M vs UT

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Mr. Brightside, Nov 25, 2005.

Tags:
  1. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

Very unsportsmanlike of Vince to push that Aggie while out of bounds, then on the next play throw the ball angrily at the guy who tackled him.

2. AggieRocket

AggieRocket Contributing Member

40-29 UT. Texas will win today, but this is definitely a moral victory for A&M. No one thought this would be close and this is more of an A&M loss than a Texas win. Aggies killed themselves today.

BTW, McGee looks good!! Might be the real deal.

3. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

A&M at least covered the +27.5 spread.

4. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

5. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

I'm sure the team apologizes for not meeting your lofty expectations of 30 point victories. But in the end, your life still has meaning, you still have two games to serve your purpose of hating on the Longhorns this football season, one of those on the biggest stage of the year. So don't be to down.

6. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

For a program with all of that tradition, support and resources of A&M it sure is a shame to be encouraged by "only" getting 40 dropped on you. Weren't the Aggies supposed to be better this year?

7. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

damn this UT team sucks.

I was looking for a beatdown on a&m.

8. reggietodd

reggietodd Contributing Member

I think this proves that R. Mcneal is the one who is overrated. The Ags made a game of it with a freshman qb.

9. AggieRocket

Looks like the fags couldn't quite score 59 and the hicks got a few more than 3 :)

BTW, I apologize for further playing on stupid stereotypes, but calling the Aggies a bunch of hicks is classless. Sometimes a lack of class has to be replied to with a lack of class.

10. MadMax

yeah..the Ags are awesome!!! they've lost 6 straight to UT...but they kick ass!!!

11. Sishir Chang

Sishir Chang Contributing Member

Its possible that UCLA could expose SC tomorrow but right now the Trojans are looking very good for repeating.

12. halfbreed

halfbreed Contributing Member

Your penis envy for UT has reached epic proportions

13. halfbreed

halfbreed Contributing Member

USC doesn't have a running QB and that's what hurt UT today.

14. AggieRocket

My post was not intended to say that the Ags are awesome, but rather that some Longhorns are extremely classless in what they say. I'll also say that many Aggies are guilty of being just as classless as A&M, but I haven't seen one of those on this board today. I would be stupid to say that a bowl-ineligible team is awesome. I don't care if A&M loses sixty more to UT. At the end of the day, it is just a game.

#74 AggieRocket, Nov 25, 2005
    Last edited: Nov 25, 2005
  15. Hakeem06

Hakeem06 Member

i wouldn't say texas sucks....they have played much better this year. they had a huge let down today and i thought their line play on both sides of the ball was awful. a&m played one of their best games of the season but made some mistakes on special teams that cost them. their quarterback is perfect for the option and they ran it beautifully today.

i can pretty much guarantee though that texas will not have a let down against whomever in the big 12 championship game. they will be ready especially since they have learned that showing up isn't enough.

16. NIKEstrad

NIKEstrad Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

And when that's over, we'll have Longhorn basketball, and then Longhorn baseball.

17. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

The biggest game for UT is next week. The season will be a disappointment if we don't win the Big 12. A national title would be icing on the cake.

18. MadMax

and all i'm saying is it's a bad time to be saying, "see i told ya so" as an aggie fan.

19. bejezuz

bejezuz Contributing Member

An AGGIE complaining that Texas fans are classless? Except for bigtexxx, the Rice Owl apologist, I've never met a more insecure, dogmatic, blindly-loyal group of people than the Aggies I've met over the years. They must mindwash you guys at Fish Camp or something.

Yeah, calling people fags is classy. REAL classy. :mad:

20. RIET

RIET Contributing Member

This game has been a blessing in disguise. Our run defense has been very suspect the entire year. We cannot afford to have our safeties continuously cheat to stop the run.

Our LB's and DL must penetrate and we must mantain containment.

Without this game, it wouldve been business as usual. Hopefully Chizik can make an adjustment before the USC game.