1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Mavericks 11/22/2005

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 22, 2005.

1. dabien1

dabien1 Member

Which is equivalent to the number of productive minutes Yao can offer in over 82 games.

2. zhao1109

zhao1109 Contributing Member

I start to believe that maybe YAO should get some SEX in his life :eek:

3. Kenrui

Kenrui Contributing Member

Guard will be able to shoot. that is simple.

4. apostolic3

apostolic3 Member

When Camby gets hurt and misses their last 25 games and Yao is still playing, let's see who's better.

5. Rox Addict

Rox Addict Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I was just thinkin that Reg...Yao does = David Carr...they are the biggest underachievers...Too bad they are not more like Biggio or Berkman...You can always count on them....I couldn't find one Texan to compare Yao and David too...They Suck Too.. :D :D

6. judoka739

judoka739 Member

i wanted to say defensive rebounds, but then i'd get flamed because someone would say' "what does defensive rebounds have to do with defense?"

arghhhh :mad: we need to get a win streak going soon@!

7. yamingx

yamingx Member

We lost the game, but it is not Yao's fault. The big guy have do his best on offense and defense. It is JVG's fault because he should use Yao properly. Without Yao, the defense and offense of the Rocket like a joke. The stemina restricted Yao, but the bench can not provide enough power. This push JVG to let Yao stay on the court although he need some gas. There is not a big guy like Yao in other team give so much hard works on both defense and offense. I hope Yao can decide himself the rest time in the game instead of only when the game is OK he will get some rest. Any bleming on Yao is unfair for his hard working and contribution for the team. :mad:

8. Kenrui

He is still in his rookie contract this year :D

9. Rox Addict

Supporting Member

Here we go again with Yaos sex Life..I agree though..
    Yao + Sex and a few tatoos = MVP... :D

10. reggietodd

reggietodd Contributing Member

ok now that we are done bashing Yao, there were some positives in this game.

We were playing a tough mavericks team on the road without tmac, we had a big lead at one point and it was a close game. Anderson played decent, moochie actually came in and provided a spark or two and Head arose as a star player in this league and could possibly have won himself a starting job. Yao got tired at the end, we really didn't have anyone to go to, so we lost, but all in all we should have won this game and with tmac back we are head a shoulders a better team than the hated mavs.

11. dabien1

dabien1 Member

One question...what the heck happened to Dang'ol Deke? He really is looking like the player of the past. Literally night and day between this year and last year's Deke.

Unbelievable.

12. Kenrui

Do you know what "so far" means?

13. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Okur>Yao
    Miller>Yao
    Curry>Yao

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

14. zhao1109

Ohh, yes, except he can not catch the rebound and missed a so damn easy and critical LAYUP. Damn, Layup, YAO! where is your IQ? YOU NEED DUNK the damn ball!!!!

15. Kenrui

I really like Head. He reminds me the cat.

16. dabien1

dabien1 Member

THat maybe true, but maybe our guards need to fight through the pick. I mean obviously having Yao running around on Defense ALL the time is not the answer.

Also, what is the deal with Yao setting picks on offense? Why not have him flash across the paint?

17. Rox Addict

Supporting Member

I agree ...this is the first time in a long time that about 98% of the board was in agreement that Yao sucks....But we did have some positives in this game...We will lose tomorrow and I think T-Mac should rest one more gam...after that bour schedule gets easier and we should be fine....

18. 12stonestool

12stonestool Member

Ha Yea any team with Yao would beat any of those guys Are you serious? People just jump on Yao too much there is no point he didnt hit his shots in the 2nd half it wasnt his fault at least he is trying every minute of every game you cant say that about anyone else really. Rebounds killed us and Stro could have picked up more and loose balls could have rolled the other way.

19. zhao1109

I only say CAMBY >>>>>>>>> YAO.

B. Miller? his assist overhyped, even SAR raise up his number to 4 assists

20. dabien1

dabien1 Member

when is rafer coming back? we brought him here for a reason and he is certainly not helping by not playing.