1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Why does Calvin think everything is so "interesting"?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rocket Freak, Nov 24, 1999.

Tags:
  1. Rocket Freak

Rocket Freak Contributing Member

The majority of people I know don't really like Calvin, but I must say that I do and think he's great for the Rockets.

Being a hall of famer, he not only provides valuable insight to game action, but he can also tuder our players. He's almost like an assistant coach for us.

The only problem I have with him is that he uses the word interesting about ten times a game.

I know Smurphy is an avid clutchcity.neter and I am all for multiple syllables, so I thought I would toss out a few synonyms for him:

It's charming Bill, the way the Rockets have pulled together during adversity.

It's engaging Bill, how the Rockets have tried to push the ball tonight.

It's enchanting Bill, the way the Rockets have jumped all over the Mavs.

It's captivating Bill, the way the Rockets have been shooting over 50% from the floor.

2. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

Calvin Murphy surfs this website??

YO CALVIN...WHUSSUP???!?!?!?!?!?!??!?

------------------
    Just Win Baby! More Than Twice!

3. Mulder

Mulder Contributing Member

Hey Calvin, I think you are HILARIOUS! Give clutchcity.net a free plug, man. Don't you think it is interesting enough to mention on air?

------------------
    The truth is out there... but not in the post.

4. RocketSiv

RocketSiv Member

Calvin is one of my favorites. Have you ever listened to other cities commentaries. Who would you rather have Bill Walto or Calvin Murphy? Calvin is intellecual and entertaining and I wish I could here some more of that beautoful music he sings. If Calvin is on here I am probably his favorite poster.