1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

No CEBALLOS, No NASH, No PACK!!!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Francis3, Nov 23, 1999.

1. Francis3

Francis3 Member

They are not playing tonight. So we have to win tonight. Just hold Finley and we can win easily.

LETS DO IT

2. GermanRocket

GermanRocket Member

You are forgetting one future star on the Mavs team, but I agree, we HAVE TO win and it better be the start of a streak.

3. BoyhoodDream

BoyhoodDream Member

Isn't Hot Rod and Trent out too?

4. Francis3

Francis3 Member

We Dirk Nowitziki is also tough. I think we should put Carlos Rogers on him. Rogers is about his height and rogers plays good d.

Also Anderson is going to have his hands full. We need to do something to get Finley out of his game. Double team him or something.

BUT I EXPECT A WIN!

5. Francis3

Francis3 Member

Yeah they are out as well. They havent played a game this year.

6. popeye

popeye Member

Don't forget Strickland who will be the future of this team if they can keep him,IMHO. And of course the "flying fin(ley)".

What's up with Pack?

7. CaucasionSensation

Heck I might watch this game now. We actually have a chance, at home with all those guys out. I've been watching that Florida vs. Perdue game on ESPN. Now I have a reason not to.

8. Francis3

Francis3 Member

Popeye:

I know Ceballos has the Flue and Nash is injured,

I dont know why Pack is out, But im glad he is. He always kicks our ass.

9. DamonP

DamonP Member

please win tonight we need it badly!!!

10. Ace

Ace Contributing Member

Pack is listed as a starter on NBA.com for tonight's game. Are you sure he's out?
    Just making sure, cause that site sure makes a lot of mistakes.

11. Azim da Dream

Azim da Dream Member

You know its a sad day for Rockets fans when we rejoice in happiness that the Dallas Mavericks aren't at full strength.

As optimistic as I am, even that does not reassure me that we will be happy with the results tonight.

Azim da Dream