1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Rosen comment on Stromile

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by carlos, Aug 2, 2005.

1. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

Rosen, P-Jax' toady, is a man without either portfolio or cred.

2. cloudnine

cloudnine Contributing Member

I fail to understand why having an informed opinion makes this guy a moron/tool. Why is it that when confronted with something they don't WANT to hear a large majority of posters around here attack others intelligence,knowledge,sexuality, etc.
    I often disagree with charlie rosen that doesn't make him a fool..........grow up.

P.s. This does say Fox on the logo, so you know the mans job is to be inflammatory.

3. xiki

xiki Contributing Member

See above.

4. RocketsFAN3035

I guess some things just translate no matter what language you speak :D ;)

5. Live

Live Member

Good post.

Realize that today's signing is as much a blessing for Swift as it is for the Rockets. Swift is joining one of the better organizations in the league, & a veteran team that has big goals. I think it'll just bring the best out of Swift, which is a win-win for both him & the Rocks.

6. Asian Sensation

Agreed.... It's like anybody who's ever been in a shietty situation and self realizing change is necessary. Stro made the huge first step and I'm ready to embrace and support him!