1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

People who were booted from CC.net...

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by AroundTheWorld, Mar 18, 2001.

1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I should be finishing some work, but it's one of these days when I am killing time posting useless posts here...after I read all this ZRB bashing, I was wondering, does anyone remember all the users who have been banned from this site? Are there any people who were actually regulars and then they were banned? Those would be more interesting than the Roy D. Eltons of the world who just came here and got banned pretty much after the first day or week.

Almost the only one I can remember right now is Caveman...are there any others? Another question...have any of you been booted before with another user name? You can come out...Clutch knows it anyway... [​IMG]

2. beauford

beauford Member

i was banned waaay back when when there was still a guestbook and i wrote some drivel in it. LOL.

------------------

3. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

Bashing me has become an entertainment form.
    What to do today: Watch TV? Go to a movie? Bash ZRB? Shoot some hoops? Tough choices.

------------------
    This message has been brought to you by the "Hard-dose-of-reality" Virus.

4. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

ZRB, this thread is about people who were banned and instead of contributing some names, you pity yourself...how boring - come back after you have been banned. [​IMG]

[This message has been edited by Det The Threat (edited March 18, 2001).]

5. ZRB

ZRB Contributing Member

FINE THEN, I'LL COME BACK AFTER I'VE BEEN BAN- hang on a second...

------------------
    This message has been brought to you by the "Hard-dose-of-reality" Virus.

6. Turbo

Turbo Contributing Member

I believe I remember the very first banishment from this site. I think a user that went by the moniker elie17 was banned for some stupid personal remarks that were made. I don't know why that one stuck out in my mind. Also, abovedarim was banned for something or another and then came back as the original LHutz. Oh well, memories.

-Turbo

7. Sigemund

Sigemund Contributing Member

This is from a LONG time ago, but I think there was a guy called ChiTown who got banned back in 97 or so. He used to post a lot . . .

And I think RocketsPimp got banned twice, if I'm not mistaken (back in the old days as well). I may be wrong. Pimp? am I right or do I have the wrong username?

I remember elie17 and abovedarim . . . man, that is oldschool.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Sigemund (edited March 18, 2001).]

8. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

I was banned before as well...another question...does anybody remember any "hardcore regulars" to the site who are not here anymore? Or people who had a familiar user name and they are still here, but with a different user name?

9. Ollie

Ollie Member

There's always the ever popular Jenna saga...

------------------
    Ollie

10. SamCassell

SamCassell Contributing Member

4 letters for ya. F A B R.

Also, anyone else remember DignityBear? And of course -StroShow- more recently.

------------------

11. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

What the hell happened to Dreamer? I know he didnt get banned, but where the heck is he?

------------------

12. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

I missed the whole Jenna story or the way it ended - I know it had to do with Karl Malone and him calling Matt Bullard a punk and then a big fight (on the BBS) broke out...but I don't think she ever got banned, did she?

FABR...Mango keeps mentioning that name, but I don't remember the thread that actually got this guy banned...DignityBear - I remember that one quite well.

Someone mentioned before that DREAMER had become a father and decided not to spend time on the BBS anymore or something like that??

13. Mango

Mango Contributing Member

The Karl Malone-Bullard fracas was a key event with Jenna, but her spat with fromobile and others about the WNBA was her last stand.

Mango

------------------
    Get it right or just don't do it!
    Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain and ....

14. SamCassell

SamCassell Contributing Member

Jenna left right after she got into an argument with some other posters about the WNBA and women's basketball in general. I remember FABR pretty well but don't remember exactly which of his many mistakes got him banned.

DREAMer - he's back from retirement, sorta. He posted in the "adoption" thread, in this forum, a few days ago.

------------------

15. Cold Hard

Cold Hard Member

I recall Danilo getting banned last Nov./Dec. It was shortly after the election, in some huge political thread. The thread degenerated into a flame war and I believe Danilo went a little too far with his insults...hence the banning.

Also, NewGuy a.k.a. DaFranchise got banned twice a few months back...first as DaFranchise and later as NewGuy. AFAIK, he whined about "why should I put so-and-so topic in the 'correct' forum, when I can just put it in the 'Rockets 2001' forum where more people would read it?" That led to his banishment under the 'DaFranchise' moniker. The guy was pretty narrow-minded. And as NewGuy he directly challenged and insulted Clutch & his credibility for some reason.

Also, I think tybrave got banned.

------------------

16. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

What happened to Jovi, Ace, jscmedia, Antisonic, CaucasianSensation? Are they all gone or do they just have new user names?

17. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Also, Scarface, Hardwood Hammer, Sir Scarvajal...still there?

18. T_money

T_money Member

O right here! i was banned way back! under this name

------------------
    Chimmey chimmey what!!

19. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Wasn't there some guy who registed as a user named ClutchSucks (or something equally offensive), and then made a thread with the title, "Hey Clutch, read this you son of a b****!"??? I missed it, but I heard someone mention it one time, and thought it was hilarious... some people are just complete and utter morons.

------------------
    "all your base are belong to us!"
    "you have no chance to survive make your time!"

20. Rockets R' Us

Rockets R' Us Contributing Member

yea he had about 3-4 thread about clutch and how he sucked and other shots at clutch under 5 minutes.

------------------
    Note: It was my cowhead. I started the cowhead craze, and my cowhead inspired Mooch to step up and bring us a victory. Thank you for your time. :D